Change log 8.0.0

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

Yes there will be more content coming out now.  

dont mind me but i am screenshotting and writing this quote down so i have something to backup too when the next update comes out ;P (jk but good to know ), i feel like 8.0.0, was definitly a step to the right direction, i mean more money > more fights :D 

Just now, wollie35 said:

Why is everyone complaining, just check ur asylum hours and see if they are worth a 100 $. I happily donate to asylum wich already brought me definitly more then twice the fun of certian games you pay 60 $ for.

I don't really care for the wetsuits.  But people wanted those for ages and they sieze on that by putting it behind a paywall.  It is kind of bullshit

Kettles, Space, Atra and 1 other like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

Why is everyone complaining, just check ur asylum hours and see if they are worth a 100 $. I happily donate to asylum wich already brought me definitly more then twice the fun of certian games you pay 60 $ for.

Let me correct you, you didn't donate to Asylum and in return get $60, that money you donate to Asylum does not get you more money or anything maybe and I mean maybe the debit card but nothing else. Donating to Asylum didn't increase the amount you make from it sorry. :FeelsBadMan:

Edited by Google™
Kettles likes this
Just now, OrionEU said:

Are you going to be making a reporting process for Strife? Like mass friendly fire and so on? @bamf

Just under player reports like it was last time, I believe there is an auto time out for friend fire after x amount times.

Google™ likes this
Just now, Google™ said:

Let me correct you, you didn't donate to Asylum and in return get $60, that money you donate to Asylum does not get you more money or anything maybe and I mean maybe the debit card but nothing else.

you donate because u appreciate their work and want to support them not for personal benefits, if u want that open loot crates

Just now, wollie35 said:

well they gotta pay for their stuff too, and so they need to make money somehow

I believe that they are saying people have been begging for ages, years now about CSAT Wetsuits and I can understand putting it behind a paywall of like $10 or $25, but fucking a $100? In my opinion, if the community was wanting it for so long and they decide to just do it now but they still want some profit from it put it behind like Donor Level 2 or 3... It costs less money in return allowing more of the community be able to get this item that they have all wanted.

Kettles and Atra like this
38 minutes ago, bamf said:

No, that was about something else.  Nothing to do with the wetsuit.

If you wanna balance....let everyone buy those pilot coveralls that add 1-2 extra shots to die for an elevated price or for a donation...honestly fucking outrageous and everyone even gnashes admitted it's a real problem.

if someone takes THREE OR FOUR fuckin shots to die to a 7.62 that's insane!!! Imagine how many shots a 5.56 can sometimes take (taking 6 body shots) get real....it's amazing there haven't been Kavala riots yet.

Edited by krickenBacker
Google™, Space, Atra and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

Sadly I'm with you on that one.  I wish they would just open up the map to everyone at this point.  Tanoa is the better choice for Strife over Malden though...

The locations for caps on Malden were really unfair and bad, i think tanoa is definitly a better fit. I love Malden but it's not for strife.

Not sure how i feel about this. 

1. Idk the armor values for CSAT Wetsuits but I feel like if they are equal or close to a pilot cov scenario then a lot of people who bought keys are going to be pissed.

2. On the other hand the small amount of people begging for this one silly thing now have to pay a nice chunk for it lol, mostly @Ebola

3. Asylum definitely deserves money no doubt about it. Regardless of what state its in, its still been a place we all play and have loved.

Neutral Opinion i guess

Space, bum41, Innate and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

Not sure how i feel about this. 

1. Idk the armor values for CSAT Wetsuits but I feel like if they are equal or close to a pilot cov scenario then a lot of people who bought keys are going to be pissed.

2. On the other hand the small amount of people begging for this one silly thing now have to pay a nice chunk for it lol, mostly @Ebola

3. Asylum definitely deserves money no doubt about it. Regardless of what state its in, its still been a place we all play and have loved.

Neutral Opinion i guess

Pilot coveralls should not be locked to anyone or any donation/keys if they completely alter how the game is played. I have to work extra hard to kill a player with them. I bet Bohemia wouldn't like that everyone can't get them either, oh wait they're 'cosmetic'

Edited by krickenBacker