Change log 8.0.0

bamf

Just now, Google™ said:

Donate $5 Monthly and after a year and eight months you'll be able to have CSAT Wetsuits :frog: If you wanna speed things up do $10 Monthly or if you're feeling generous even $15 Monthly!

In a monthly payment you're supposed to get the item right away and just pay off the balance with interest

2 hours ago, Azeh said:

Sure I may have gotten a few free keys, but I've given hundreds if not thousands of hours of my time towards administrating these servers over the last three years. Is that not fair compensation?

I've also donated $500 as well during that course of time, because I felt that I've easily gotten multiple games worth of entertainment on these servers. And why not give it to the people providing me with that entertainment. 

NotSoNutty likes this
5 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

To clarify that further - NOT one of the admin team was GIVEN the pilot coveralls, so stop lumping us into a group where it is implied.  

That's it! You've gone too far now Mr Beastwood aka. we received hundreds of keys for free in the beginning and STILL bitched about not getting enough!

Edited by Bikstok
Eli, Clint Beastwood and Haych like this
1 hour ago, StevieDeeks said:

Perhaps someone should unlock one of the STRIFE changelogs then...

There is an entire section of the forums for  Strife use that

59 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Get bamf to make a strife patch then

The only person who has access to the Strife code is Paratus afaik. Unless something g change in the last week.