the new meth lab

18 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

I do't think you're going to be exceptionally thrilled with the profits. Normal meth is still plenty enough better.

(I am also totally going to either prevent this, or make a chance it explodes your house)

It should have a small chance to explode... home cookin shit is dangerous. 

Vhantom and Ghouh like this
2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I do't think you're going to be exceptionally thrilled with the profits. Normal meth is still plenty enough better.

(I am also totally going to either prevent this, or make a chance it explodes your house)

Also the RV's are very glitchy and retarded. While I was making a batch w some friends the RV despawned while making crank. Also once the server has a soft restart the RV turns into a regular box truck. Waited for it to despawn then checked my garage and it was still a regular box truck. Do you guys test these things before you update the server?

2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Just limit the amount of meth trucks alowed out at once to be one

rand01 likes this
10 hours ago, Gnashes said:

why u feel that meth should be the only way to make good money?