i'm new and i have a question about this server in comparison to other rpg servers

Hello everyone,

I have been spending around 40 hours on grand theft arma, the rpg server but i can't stand it any more, the only thing that's happening is people robbing each other, the best RP you get there is someone saying ''hands up or you die''

I wanted to know if it isn't that bad on this server, if it possible to do some legal resource gathering and fun activities without being robbed every 5 minutes like on the GTA server.

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, HomeTrlx said:

Well it is LOL.

Valid rp to not get banned? Yes. Good rp that really improves the server? No. When you RP, you make your own character and play by it. If you just go around robbing people with that being your goal, your not rping. (Don't give me the bullshit of "oh I'm rping as a burglar!". Your real life goals should be different than the goals you set for your character.)

31 minutes ago, UberGaming said:

Valid rp to not get banned? Yes. Good rp that really improves the server? No. When you RP, you make your own character and play by it. If you just go around robbing people with that being your goal, your not rping. (Don't give me the bullshit of "oh I'm rping as a burglar!". Your real life goals should be different than the goals you set for your character.)

Light rp server...... HELLO??

23 hours ago, dreg102 said:

Well, sadly many people consider "Step out of vehicle. Hands up or die" to be valid RP. 

Yes. That is initiation. The ball is now in the recipients court. If they choose to step out with their hands up (never happens) the role play would continue. If you want more rp, try not evading/getting out and shooting next time someone texts you. 

Yeah the ball is in his court to restrain you once you put your hands up. Then he will put a bucket on your head so for the next 10 mins or until he decides to drop you off a roof you are sure to have a pleasant gaming experience. I'll take the death 9/10 times. Unless I have a snack prepared.

13 hours ago, jeans said:

Yes. That is initiation. The ball is now in the recipients court. If they choose to step out with their hands up (never happens) the role play would continue. If you want more rp, try not evading/getting out and shooting next time someone texts you. 

I didn't say it wasn't initiation. I said it isn't rp.