HOW TO GET RICH!! - Gun Running Tutorial

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay on this heavily requested tutorial, but here it is in all its glory! I finally put together a tutorial video on how to run guns and turn over the most profit in the safest, quickest and most efficient way that I know how! I know this was nerfed by the admins a few weeks ago, but nonetheless the strategy still turns over a heavy profit and could line your storage crates with some fairly effective assault rifles. If you guys like the video let me know, if you have any criticisms please feel free to let me know and I will implement them in future videos! I really appreciate all of the feedback that I've gotten from you all over the past month or two, and has resulted in my videos getting better and better by every upload! You guys are awesome and I couldn't thank you all enough for how much you've helped me up to this point. Enjoy!!

Witz, ^Connor_K, Midamaru and 9 others like this
46 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Annnnnnnnnd now it's gonna be nerfed again.  IF IT'S NOT METH THEN IT CAN'T BE PROFITABLE

He did this without panagia and post nerf. Its probobly not much more profitable than a coke run tbh. The old gun running was op. 8k per AK12 and the price never lowered. And with panagia you could craft a few extra guns per run. 

Zee Gambino and Crossfade like this

@Zee Gambino You might want to include that the price you sell the guns for depends on the market stock, if a gun is on demand it will sell for the full price.

If there are 80 AK-12s on the market it might be better to make MK18/SPAR-17, i suggest checking the rebel market before starting your run so you know which will be most profitable.

Zee Gambino likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

@Zee Gambino You might want to include that the price you sell the guns for depends on the market stock, if a gun is on demand it will sell for the full price.

If there are 80 AK-12s on the market it might be better to make MK18/SPAR-17, i suggest checking the rebel market before starting your run so you know which will be most profitable.

That's a solid bit of advice! It actually would've been pertinent as the price of the AK's selling value went down towards the last sale. I will definitely include that in future videos, thanks a lot man!

Midamaru likes this