Gun Running Guide

Zee Gambino

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay on this heavily requested tutorial, but here it is in all its glory! I finally put together a tutorial video on how to run guns and turn over the most profit in the safest, quickest and most efficient way that I know how! I know this was nerfed by the admins a few weeks ago, but nonetheless the strategy still turns over a heavy profit and could line your storage crates with some fairly effective assault rifles. If you guys like the video let me know, if you have any criticisms please feel free to let me know and I will implement them in future videos! I really appreciate all of the feedback that I've gotten from you all over the past month or two, and has resulted in my videos getting better and better by every upload! You guys are awesome and I couldn't thank you all enough for how much you've helped me up to this point. Enjoy!!

bum41, lt.crabcake, Windmere and 1 other like this

High quality video, nice job. The only thing I would recommend is check out the Asylum Exchange. Using that to sell your guns will massively increase profits.

A future tutorial on ways to make money with the exchange might be in order too. If you haven't used it before go check it out, it is the best possible thing ever. It allows you to sell items for more than you would be able to sell to at a shop and less than what someone else would buy it for from a shop. So you get boosted profits and they get a discount. It is a wonderful system.