Make turf benefits rotate

1 minute ago, Dredd said:

Couple the boys and I were over at Kavala red burger tossing a few back after duty and came to the conclusion that only processors and dealers should rotate. Like you're going to pack up a whole field?? Your arguement is going to be well the old location dried out, to which I reply with: have more locations at one time?

holy shit, someone making a coherent point!

Crossfade likes this

And your suggestion is very open ended. 

Do you want the EXISTING perks to rotate, or new perks added in for rotation for specific turfs?  

See, holding a turf carries over between server sessions, if I cap Panagia for Crafting discounts, then it switches to zaros perks next session, I would be dicked if I already own 2 turfs that next session. 

People invest a lot of money for housing in these turfs because they want a better shot at getting those turf perks.  Same as buying a house in Abdera for running scotch.

Just now, cHIP фTLE said:

People invest a lot of money for housing in these turfs because they want a better shot at getting those turf perks.  Same as buying a house in Abdera for running scotch.

This was an unintended consequence.... Thats the reason crates being disabled in turfs has been discussed....

Crossfade likes this