RDM Question

So Friday night I was driving north out of Kavala and hit the check point which is manned by several bandits.  They initiate properly, I ignore them and they kill me.  Fair enough.

I make a few more attempts at running the check point all ending in my death.  Again, fair enough.

I grab a quad bike and make my way across land to the west of the check point and then belly crawl my way to the check point where these four guys are still holding people up.  I then proceed to take them out.  They then went crazy saying I was RDM'ing and didn't initiate properly and more than 10 minutes had passed since they killed me.

Personally, I do not see this as RDM, there was nothing random about it.

Thoughts appreciated, but if I am in the wrong on this I am going to be very confused, so please elaborate.

Edited by Jadanza
typos
31 minutes ago, Jadanza said:

So Friday night I was driving north out of Kavala and hit the check point which is manned by several bandits.  They initiate properly, I ignore them and they kill me.  Fair enough.

I make a few more attempts at running the check point all ending in my death.  Again, fair enough.

I grab a quad bike and make my way across land to the west of the check point and then belly crawl my way to the check point where these four guys are still holding people up.  I then proceed to take them out.  They then went crazy saying I was RDM'ing and didn't initiate properly and more than 10 minutes had passed since they killed me.

Personally, I do not see this as RDM, there was nothing random about it.

Thoughts appreciated, but if I am in the wrong on this I am going to be very confused, so please elaborate.

I would have to see a video of it, but from what it sounds like is you did RDM them. If you are killed, you cannot go back to where you died and just start killing the people that killed you without initiating them. It doesn't matter how many times they killed you

Brendon Smith likes this

For everyone saying you're initiated for 5 minutes or 10 minutes, it doesn't matter how long its been since you were initiated. IF YOU WERE KILLED AND RESPAWNED you cannot revenge kill.

The only circumstances you can kill someone after death without initiating is if they have red names, and they are only going to have red names if you are in a group and they didn't kill everyone in your group that is in the area. Same goes for your enemy as well.

Edited by Reapered
1 hour ago, Reapered said:

For everyone saying you're initiated for 5 minutes or 10 minutes, it doesn't matter how long its been since you were initiated. IF YOU WERE KILLED AND RESPAWNED you cannot revenge kill.

The only circumstances you can kill someone after death without initiating is if they have red names, and they are only going to have red names if you are in a group and they didn't kill everyone in your group that is in the area. Same goes for your enemy as well.

this guy gets it