Tricks

How to get 4 points in 13 seconds

54 posts in this topic

I thought for so long that it had something to do with the shooting but you didn't hit anyone or anything, until I realized the sound was muted. That was beautiful.

edit: I feel even dumber considering it was matthew recording lol

Edited by Sr_Sinful
Shaq Daddy likes this

Just now, Wang Liqin said:

Show what happens after, that's the juicy part.

I got 2 points but doubled for age and now I have 7 points :( 

Shaq Daddy likes this

No juicy lecture about how his e-penis is much lager than yours because he is an Asylum APD Sergeant?

i got you hang on.

Shaq Daddy likes this

No juicy lecture about how his e-penis is much lager than yours because he is an Asylum APD Sergeant?

Image result for laughing gif

Shaq Daddy and George like this

Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

tenor.gif

use your words 

Edited by Operation Smoked Bacon

Just now, Tricks said:

you mean this great LT? 

I mean Dredd ain't wrong a large portion of the APD give me a headache %90 of the time. 

2 minutes ago, MatthewV said:

It's hard to tell who you're insulting here...

Yeet likes this

Despite your feeble attempt to flame someone else for your actions I'm really unable to comment as I'm involved in it directly.

Just now, Tricks said:

you mean this great LT? 

And in response to this video...  I meant what I said.  The number of times you asked me for lethals, and then when we authorized lethals you still continued asking completely fathoms me how you function in life. 

Just now, Dredd said:

Despite your feeble attempt to flame someone else for your actions I'm really unable to comment as I'm involved in it directly.

And in response to this video...  I meant what I said.  The number of times you asked me for lethals, and then when we authorized lethals you still continued asking completely fathoms me how you function in life. 

Answer the question then.

Just now, Dredd said:

are lethals authorized?

Just now, Azeh said:

lmao, we were at a bank and a cadet asked "Are lethals authorized?", got moved out of the channel and his tags taken off for 15 mins

He is a fucking retard who lets a internet rank get to his thick head.

Sugarfoot likes this

Just now, Azeh said:

lmao, we were at a bank and a cadet asked "Are lethals authorized?", got moved out of the channel and his tags taken off for 15 mins

And I'd do it again if I had to ~

Just now, Dredd said:

do u talk to ur son like that

Just now, Dredd said:

dont yell that loud dredd! you might wake your family up!

George, SafeMode and Tricks like this

Just now, Thorr said:

do u talk to ur son like that

Yes. Feel bad for him.  He doesn't sag his pants in skinny jeans either.