How to get 4 points in 13 seconds

Despite your feeble attempt to flame someone else for your actions I'm really unable to comment as I'm involved in it directly.

Just now, Tricks said:

you mean this great LT? 

And in response to this video...  I meant what I said.  The number of times you asked me for lethals, and then when we authorized lethals you still continued asking completely fathoms me how you function in life. 

Kev 23, Clay Teller, Patato and 1 other like this
Just now, Dredd said:

Despite your feeble attempt to flame someone else for your actions I'm really unable to comment as I'm involved in it directly.

And in response to this video...  I meant what I said.  The number of times you asked me for lethals, and then when we authorized lethals you still continued asking completely fathoms me how you function in life. 

Answer the question then.

Just now, Dredd said:

are lethals authorized?

Just now, Dredd said:

do u talk to ur son like that

Just now, Dredd said:

dont yell that loud dredd! you might wake your family up!

SafeMode, George and Tricks like this