Tricks

How to get 4 points in 13 seconds

54 posts in this topic

Just now, Dredd said:

Yes. Feel bad for him.  He doesn't sag his pants in skinny jeans either.

?

Just now, Dredd said:

Yes. Feel bad for him.  He doesn't sag his pants in skinny jeans either.

Image result for confused gif

1 minute ago, Tricks said:

you mean this great LT? 

Every bank its like "her der one guy on a ATM we the APD are way to stupid to put a guy on the ladder and have one guy down him then just climb up and restrain. we want lethal . And they ask over and over. i don't blame @Dredd one bit for being upset. Then when lethals are authorized its just "Are we lethals" x100.  Everyone is so scared of getting points they ask every time they shoot a bullet.

Just now, Wang Liqin said:

You cant even begin to imagine how much he wanted to say his rank to you at 2:00.

"send me your app" ummmm maybe.

Just now, Patato said:

Every bank its like "her der one guy on a ATM we the APD are way to stupid to put a guy on the ladder and have one guy down him then just climb up and restrain. we want lethal . And they ask over and over. i don't blame @Dredd one bit for being upset. Then when lethals are authorized its just "Are we lethals" x100.  Everyone is so scared of getting points they ask every time they shoot a bullet.

Is it time for promotions again?

tryhardsqueaker likes this

Just now, Patato said:

Admittedly, the comms at these events have been bad and getting worse.  I did snap, if I offended you by saying pay-the-fuck-attention I am sorry.

Just now, Patato said:

Assuming there's two or more people on top of the bank, they could be prone up there holding the ladders for as long as they want until you have an Orca drop on them or bench snipe. When someone actually pulls a heli, chances are the pilots flies with this 

usb-dance-pad-exercise-game-stepmania-da

Edited by Azeh
Yeet likes this