How to get 4 points in 13 seconds

1 minute ago, Tricks said:

you mean this great LT? 

Every bank its like "her der one guy on a ATM we the APD are way to stupid to put a guy on the ladder and have one guy down him then just climb up and restrain. we want lethal . And they ask over and over. i don't blame @Dredd one bit for being upset. Then when lethals are authorized its just "Are we lethals" x100.  Everyone is so scared of getting points they ask every time they shoot a bullet.

Just now, Patato said:

Every bank its like "her der one guy on a ATM we the APD are way to stupid to put a guy on the ladder and have one guy down him then just climb up and restrain. we want lethal . And they ask over and over. i don't blame @Dredd one bit for being upset. Then when lethals are authorized its just "Are we lethals" x100.  Everyone is so scared of getting points they ask every time they shoot a bullet.

Is it time for promotions again?

TRYHARD likes this
Just now, Patato said:

Admittedly, the comms at these events have been bad and getting worse.  I did snap, if I offended you by saying pay-the-fuck-attention I am sorry.