Crunchedd EXPOSED

Just now, Crunchedd said:

He left out the part wher i say im going to go pickup money so i can buy an orca but im gonna go piss first then when im back hes flying to go get it i was up for over 24 hours because i was trying to fix my sleep schedule and all this kid does is try and troll me at that time i had no patience

You had an orca tho?

Just now, ChicoXL said:

You had an orca tho?

i bought it right then and the money from all the cartels was supposed to pay for it i had 200k and i bought an orca which put me down to 90k the cartels had a total of 100k it wa supposed to pay for it i told him 5 minutes prior i was gonna go empty it to pay for my orca and he tries to be a scumbag and take it before i can when im going to take a piss

Edited by Crunchedd
5 minutes ago, Crunchedd said:

i bought it right then and the money from all the cartels was supposed to pay for it i had 200k and i bought an orca which put me down to 90k the cartels had a total of 100k it wa supposed to pay for it i told him 5 minutes prior i was gonna go empty it to pay for my orca and he tries to be a scumbag and take it before i can when im going to take a piss

You captured the cartels and didnt use them to make any money?

Wasted time.

Just now, ChicoXL said:

You captured the cartels and didnt use them to make any money?

Wasted time.

i was gathering shit but i needed an orca and he purposely edited the video to not include the prior conversation where i said i was going to get the money after i piss and he said ok then when i get back hes flying there saying we can split. I sadi i was not splitting because i told him i was grabbing it as i already paid for the orca and called the money he is basically just a troll its all he does all day in the gang

Just now, Crunchedd said:

i was gathering shit but i needed an orca and he purposely edited the video to not include the prior conversation where i said i was going to get the money after i piss and he said ok then when i get back hes flying there saying we can split. I sadi i was not splitting because i told him i was grabbing it as i already paid for the orca and called the money he is basically just a troll its all he does all day in the gang

-1 Poor Time Management

Gather before you capture. You get more done.

Youll get em next time.

This is why I have rules in place regarding cartel pick-ups.  Only cartel that’s first come, first serve is Oil.  Otherwise pick-ups are 50% Gang Bank, 50% Split between those picking up.

this video just proves why these “fancy tag” gangs implode in a few weeks.  Everyone is selfish, and everyone is out for themselves.

Steve likes this