Crunchedd EXPOSED

6 hours ago, cHIP фTLE said:

This is why I have rules in place regarding cartel pick-ups.  Only cartel that’s first come, first serve is Oil.  Otherwise pick-ups are 50% Gang Bank, 50% Split between those picking up.

this video just proves why these “fancy tag” gangs implode in a few weeks.  Everyone is selfish, and everyone is out for themselves.

the gang we are in on  4 is amoney gang it wasnt wicked

BoDjango likes this
11 hours ago, cHIP фTLE said:

This is why I have rules in place regarding cartel pick-ups.  Only cartel that’s first come, first serve is Oil.  Otherwise pick-ups are 50% Gang Bank, 50% Split between those picking up.

this video just proves why these “fancy tag” gangs implode in a few weeks.  Everyone is selfish, and everyone is out for themselves.

And what gang would this be?

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

u got a crush on me or something this nibba edited out the shit he said and sped through his bullshit to make me look ad #feelsbadman #overit

also i lived up to my promise never talked to him again

The only thing you got from living up to your "promise" is another person who thinks your a douchebag

9 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

u got a crush on me or something this nibba edited out the shit he said and sped through his bullshit to make me look ad #feelsbadman #overit

Im still not sure why you dignify people a response, who the hell cares. If this is the highlight of their week to hop on the forums and ram there fat fingers on a thread then let them be lol

Sp0on, BoDjango, Kettles and 1 other like this
On 12/23/2017 at 7:25 AM, Crunchedd said:

You were running meth and when i went to collect cartels (me having 50k you have 2 mil you were gonna sell to pay your electric bill) you wanted to be a douche and get them lmao you keep saying I edited it to make you look bad, but you did that to yourself fam. I can't edit the video to make you act like a cunt xD

Edited by BoDjango
uc. likes this
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...