When admins get bored

Just now, [ゥ] Bronx said:

the ones ive met are shities little cry babies ... i dont even know why theyre admins theyre never around to do there job and when they are they abuse their power and go on personal vendettas and shit so fuck em

I'm sorry you feel that way, if you're ever available you are always welcomed to join our teamspeak and speak with me or anyone else on the support team to help you with whatever problem you may have.

What I can tell you right now is that the admins do their best to help maintain the servers whether it's banning rule breakers or giving out compensation. 

If you are willing to have a civil discussion with me, I can have a conversation with you on teamspeak when I get home as to why what you just said isn't even close to the truth.

Just now, Reapered said:

I'm sorry you feel that way, if you're ever available you are always welcomed to join our teamspeak and speak with me or anyone else on the support team to help you with whatever problem you may have.

What I can tell you right now is that the admins do their best to help maintain the servers whether it's banning rule breakers or giving out compensation. 

If you are willing to have a civil discussion with me, I can have a conversation with you on teamspeak when I get home as to why what you just said isn't even close to the truth.

I dont agree with him completely but the admins do get a little personal when you shit on them and after that youre on their shit list

Mr.Purple, TRYHARD, jeans and 1 other like this
5 minutes ago, [ゥ] Bronx said:

theyre never around to do there job

Someone's taking care of the thousands upon thousands of support tickets, player reports, compensation requests and ban appeals, so never might be a bit of a stretch.

8 minutes ago, [ゥ] Bronx said:

and when they are they abuse their power

If an admin is abusing their power, get evidence and submit a report here, I can GUARANTEE @Olio would be MORE then happy to shove his boot up their ass if you submit a legitimate inquiry.

If you hate it so much, here is a link to another Altis Life community you should check out!

31 minutes ago, [ゥ] Bronx said:

the ones ive met are shities little cry babies ... i dont even know why theyre admins theyre never around to do there job and when they are they abuse their power and go on personal vendettas and shit so fuck em

Your ignorance precedes you.

1st, it’s a volunteer position.  And with that, they deal with A LOT of bullshit without compensation.

2nd, this is YOUR opinion.  Probably because you didn’t get your way in some way or another...

and 3rd, if you have an issue with a certain admin, take it up with Olio, don’t defame ALL admins on the forums because you’re a salty little ignorant bitch.

19 hours ago, Windmere said:

Someone's taking care of the thousands upon thousands of support tickets, player reports, compensation requests and ban appeals, so never might be a bit of a stretch.

If an admin is abusing their power, get evidence and submit a report here, I can GUARANTEE @Olio would be MORE then happy to shove his boot up their ass if you submit a legitimate inquiry.

If you hate it so much, here is a link to another Altis Life community you should check out!

i understand man but ive had very bad experiences in the past with these admins helping their friends out ... in a biased way when having to deal with someone... i feel like they shouldnt be on either side and just try to get both stories but they are biased... 

LILXRECON202 likes this
19 hours ago, Reapered said:

Yeah man thank you i've always really enjoyed asylum.. been around for a bit but i tried talking to and admin didnt even listen to my side and he just got his other admin friend and they both bashed on me wtf do i do i have no power... its whatevers now i dont care but just needed to get it off my chest..

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, [ゥ] Bronx said:

i understand man but ive had very bad experiences in the past with these admins helping their friends out ... in a biased way when having to deal with someone... i feel like they shouldnt be on either side and just try to get both stories but they are biased... 

They shouldn't, but they are, every single one is, and here is why...

No matter how much someone claims to be "unbiased", everyone is even on a subconscious level IE, they are being biased even if they don't think about it.  Now... When you compare the admins of Asylum to, for example, a customer support member of a gaming company like Blizzard, there are 2 distinct differences...

1. The Customer support of other gaming companies doesn't know every member of the community, so it's practically impossible to be biased in a situation, where as here, that's not the case and sense you need to be a good standing member of this generally small tight community in order to be a part of the staff, it will never be the case.

2. No matter how much an Asylum Admin cares about their position, as far as I'm aware, none of them are getting paid to do what they do, it's completely voluntary, contrary to that of a professional customer support member who gets paid for their services.  That being said, if an admin is removed from the position, they don't have to worry about losing their home in the process.

TL;DR - Trust me, I know where you are coming from.  There are "cliques" in all parts of the community and nothing will ever change that.  Even if they changed the entire admin team to a completely new one, within a few weeks it would go back to what it is now.

P.S: If you actually have a problem with an admin, I can assure you they are (for the most part) professional and might even appreciate it if you voice your concerns with them privately, and that might even give them a reality check.

Bronx and Donald like this