OLL13 2.0

Goodbye

25 posts in this topic

I haven't played in months but thought I would make a goodbye post since I most likely won't be playing again. A year ago I applied to join the British Army and the time has finally come to start my training (Infantry), Asylum has taken up much of my gaming experience and I've been on this server for roughly 3 years. So thanks to everyone who helped make this one of the most fun gaming experiences I've had, no matter who are you. Carry on being toxic, love you all, peace. 

sah, thero, Noliver. and 39 others like this

10 minutes ago, OLL13 2.0 said:

I haven't played in months but thought I would make a goodbye post since I most likely won't be playing again. A year ago I applied to join the British Army and the time has finally come to start my training (Infantry), Asylum has taken up much of my gaming experience and I've been on this server for roughly 3 years. So thanks to everyone who helped make this one of the most fun gaming experiences I've had, no matter who are you. Carry on being toxic, love you all, peace. 

Don't be lying about the army we all know your studying to become a hairdresser.

4 hours ago, OLL13 2.0 said:

All the shit the recruiter told you was a lie. 

Shugie Boogie likes this

In a sense welcome to retirement Oll13, I'll tell my brothers not to vest you :(

OLL13 2.0 likes this

Good luck stay safe ur very cute and I think there's a chance u have a soul

OLL13 2.0 likes this

6 hours ago, Monkeysz said:

In a sense welcome to retirement Oll13, I'll tell my brothers not to vest you :(

ur still here bro? wow haven't seen u in a long time

Monkeysz likes this

4 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

ur still here bro? wow haven't seen u in a long time

Well I'm permd and on mod queue but I lurk

On 8/11/2017 at 6:59 AM, OLL13 2.0 said:

BYE my SON! youll be back ARMA 4 :-)

OLL13 2.0 and Shugie Boogie like this

21 hours ago, Corgi said:

Only ginger I will ever love

He dyed is hair red so, therefor he is a TRransginger

Edited by V3N0M
Shugie Boogie likes this

Just now, V3N0M said:

He dyed is hair red so, therefor he is a TRransginger

thats hot