Squeaker Patrol V3.0

So we all know the APD has an age requirement to be a full time officer of the law, damn them!!!! But good news, you have a chance to play as a Cadet for a weekend to spice up your civilian/rebel life. At the completion of the experience you will go back to your regular squeaker duties as a civ/rebel. You will not remain an officer. There will be several slots so act now!

Testing something new: If you are passed up on by the random drawing, you can ask an LT+ to sponsor you. There can be a maximum of 5 sponsored Squeakers.

Fill out this form and you will be notified if you were selected via forum message!

https://goo.gl/forms/Gc4xrBLB6mQLt6JJ2

Only requirement is that you must have played on our server for 90 days to qualify.

Current General Openings: 0/5

Current Sponsorships Open: 3/5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following have been selected for Squeaker Patrol for this coming weekend. You will receive a PM from me with details.

@devman115@Donald Clinton @Dumbasso @Thorr @Nicolas March

There are currently 3 slots left on the LT Sponsorship slot. You will need to contact an LT to sponsor your Squeaker Patrol weekend, and that LT is responsible for your actions during this period. Those selected so far are @Brendon Smith and @Dredd's son.

Also I will be streaming Squeaker Patrol as well as other content over the weekend. With the re-release of STRIFE and some players that still do not have APEX to play STRIFE, I will be raffling off at least two APEX DLC keys via the stream. More information will be released closer to the weekend on this, make sure to follow.

https://www.twitch.tv/olio84

Faceless_, Thor..., TNT and 11 others like this
Just now, .Jackson Smith said:

Squeaker Patrol, you remember back when you did this a while ago, then it got taken it. So I hope it works out this time.

It's never been taken bud, I just only do it every few months. It's worked each time. They are only cadet for the weekend nothing more.

Just now, childish gambino said:

TAKE ME IN @OLIO I MADE A APP. and how will i know if i got in? and when i get older can i use this in some form to help me get in the acual APD?

I will shoot those that are chosen a message later this evening and let them know.

With the attempt to release STRIFE for a second time, I am looking at pushing Squeaker Patrol to next weekend depending on Server 1-4 population, if 1-4 are active with STRIFE I will run it this weekend. I will keep the applications open.