Squeaker Patrol V3.0

The following have been selected for Squeaker Patrol for this coming weekend. You will receive a PM from me with details.

@devman115 @Dumbasso @Thorr @Donald Clinton @Nicolas March

There are currently 3 slots left on the LT Sponsorship slot. You will need to contact an LT to sponsor your Squeaker Patrol weekend, and that LT is responsible for your actions during this period. Those selected so far are @Brendon Smith and @Dredd's son.

Also I will be streaming Squeaker Patrol as well as other content over the weekend. With the re-release of STRIFE and some players that still do not have APEX to play STRIFE, I will be raffling off at least two APEX DLC keys via the stream. More information will be released closer to the weekend on this, make sure to follow.

https://www.twitch.tv/olio84

bum41, Dredd, Thor... and 3 others like this
4 hours ago, Olio said:

The following have been selected for Squeaker Patrol for this coming weekend. You will receive a PM from me with details.

@devman115 @Dumbasso @Thorr @Donald Clinton @Nicolas March

There are currently 3 slots left on the LT Sponsorship slot. You will need to contact an LT to sponsor your Squeaker Patrol weekend, and that LT is responsible for your actions during this period. Those selected so far are @Brendon Smith and @Dredd's son.

Also I will be streaming Squeaker Patrol as well as other content over the weekend. With the re-release of STRIFE and some players that still do not have APEX to play STRIFE, I will be raffling off at least two APEX DLC keys via the stream. More information will be released closer to the weekend on this, make sure to follow.

https://www.twitch.tv/olio84

Congrats everyone that is Squeaker Patrol, enjoy your time and always remember to follow the guidebook :) 

On 8/11/2017 at 1:20 PM, Olio said:

It's never been taken bud, I just only do it every few months. It's worked each time. They are only cadet for the weekend nothing more.

have you guys ever thought about giving them a chance for a real cadet week? I feel like LT's should have the jurisdiction to say "hey I think this guy is able to represent the community in a non-toxic and responsible manner." seeing as though there might be people that would make it. I'm not saying all will, but I could see it happen.

Donald likes this
On 8/17/2017 at 10:04 AM, Pause said:

have you guys ever thought about giving them a chance for a real cadet week? I feel like LT's should have the jurisdiction to say "hey I think this guy is able to represent the community in a non-toxic and responsible manner." seeing as though there might be people that would make it. I'm not saying all will, but I could see it happen.

yeah i had ALOT of people on the apd say why dont u just give him his cadet week but admins dont swing like that

6 minutes ago, devman115 said:

yeah i had ALOT of people on the apd say why dont u just give him his cadet week but admins dont swing like that

Not admins, it's a captain decision. They make the policies.

• 5 months later...