CSAT Wetsuit for UC

6 hours ago, Thorr said:

wtf... why would they add it in donor 4 and only for undercover cops they should add it in a patch 

most retarted thing ive ever seen

Actually they have already added the CSAT wetsuit in for civilians who have level 4 donor. This was done in hotfix 5 in the 8.0.0 release notes. Quote: 'Level 4 donors may now purchase and wear the Wetsuit [CSAT].'

So, so far they have added it in for civilians and not undercover officers, therefore it makes sense to add this for UC officers aswell.

39 minutes ago, Matt_ said:

Actually they have already added the CSAT wetsuit in for civilians who have level 4 donor. This was done in hotfix 5 in the 8.0.0 release notes. Quote: 'Level 4 donors may now purchase and wear the Wetsuit [CSAT].'

So, so far they have added it in for civilians and not undercover officers, therefore it makes sense to add this for UC officers aswell.

can u read m8

he said why should all UCs get csat wetsuits when only level 4 donors civs get it

24 minutes ago, Glass of Water said:

can u read m8

he said why should all UCs get csat wetsuits when only level 4 donors civs get it

@Glass of Water Yes I can read - thanks for your concern. I don't see how you can interpret what he has said as that. He has asked the question as to why UC officers who are level 4 donors only get the wetsuit, they should add the wetsuit in a patch (ie an update). He has mentioned nothing about civs already having the wetsuits in his post and has mentioned about adding the wetsuit in a patch. If he was meant to say what you said that he said, then he clearly needs to improve his English language skills as I'm a fully literate English speaking person from the UK and I have interpreted his post differently to what you have.

47 minutes ago, Matt_ said:

@Glass of Water Yes I can read - thanks for your concern. I don't see how you can interpret what he has said as that. He has asked the question as to why UC officers who are level 4 donors only get the wetsuit, they should add the wetsuit in a patch (ie an update). He has mentioned nothing about civs already having the wetsuits in his post and has mentioned about adding the wetsuit in a patch. If he was meant to say what you said that he said, then he clearly needs to improve his English language skills as I'm a fully literate English speaking person from the UK and I have interpreted his post differently to what you have.

ur right looking back on it now thors a retard

• 3 weeks later...