With the coming of the Orange DLC and the van that is being implemented, I thought that it might be cool if both civ and police would have access to these vehicles. This would give the civ faction the opportunity to have a vehicle while also providing the police faction with a vehicle that can be shot out of. Now many dont want officers to be shooting out of cars however this vehicle is much slower than a quilin and prowler therefore the civ faction would still have the advantage. I feel like the van would add a more unique feel to Asylum and would be a new vehicle to drive. If constables would not be allowed to have the van than maybe it could be a corporal+ option or a swat only such as a swat van. 

If neither of those ideas sound good than maybe this van could be another money making method such as a portable weed van or such. There are also differnt types of vans so maybe more than 1 could be added for multiple different reasons.

Of course you could and probably should re-skin it.
Image result for arma 3 van

Along with the van the addition of the new drone could be a new way for civs to scout the skies. Now while this is probably a bad idea for more reasons than I care to explain it could have some good uses. Maybe even balance it with a huge price tag such as 50-100k. Reason being it will most likely be used at cartels therefore giving away positions thus you wont want it to get shot. however it is possible to shoot down very easily. You could also balance it buy limiting the altitude at which it can fly so that it can be seen. 

Image result for arma 3 orange dlc drone

And of course above all else add the new civ clothing because why not, and maybe that new messanger backpack could be used for something, such as it is needed to carry gold bars or something along those lines. (Backpack in the picture below, clothes in the second picture below)

Image result for arma3 orange dlc van

Edited by BananaGoatPC
Blocker, Ryang_000, Sandwich and 1 other like this
54 minutes ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Along with the van the addition of the new drone could be a new way for civs to scout the skies. Now while this is probably a bad idea for more reasons than I care to explain it could have some good uses. Maybe even balance it with a huge price tag such as 50-100k. Reason being it will most likely be used at cartels therefore giving away positions thus you wont want it to get shot. however it is possible to shoot down very easily. You could also balance it buy limiting the altitude at which it can fly so that it can be seen. 

Image result for arma 3 orange dlc drone

I can do the same thing a drone does without the risk of it being shot down and I can be 3K up and noone will see me

Just now, Brendon Smith said:

I can do the same thing a drone does without the risk of it being shot down and I can be 3K up and noone will see me

By flying a helicopter? Well with a drone you can be in the sky while fighting and you can scout stuff. Like I said its probably a bad idea but a couple uses for it are beneficial. 

Im likening all the new "medic" vehicles ( the van especially) which would be a great addition to asylum.

cd2bcd5a0f4bb5833e135f466e347aea.png

8d0ded2c220464071a88506dd0f97dc0.png

Skins special for donor 3 and above's  ( bright Yellow )

71c3b18473ce17c8eb9b285d4f9a668f.jpg

New Civilian activities involving IDAP ( humanity aid missions ? ) - collect materials and then deliver ? for money ?

6d27c9c97b6652df89931c84ef647320.png New working clothing and new backpacks. ( great for ideas for asylum. )

BananaGoatPC likes this