The day Olio used pull-downs

6 minutes ago, Johnny said:

edf14e21b4d28470b6f2c890b40722b4.gif
You should try Radio Shack's lag-switches, they seem to work perfectly fine for @George

Guess you dont take into account server lag as a fed was going and it's been consistently lagging the whole night with an admin event going on so yea you caught me private detective, you corporal yet? :fail:

Edited by George
Shifty likes this
3 hours ago, George said:

Guess you dont take into account server lag as a fed was going and it's been consistently lagging the whole night with an admin event going on so yea you caught me private detective, you corporal yet? :fail:

That's also why you tried to force comp on me by offering 30k for the load out and then went to 50k. 

May I also add that you said you were wall rocks yet you just said on here that it was server lag like this doesn't make sense. 

Something isn't adding up 

Edited by S^N
Shifty likes this
3 hours ago, George said:

arent you just a cpl again for the 2nd time recently? much love George but really dude... dont go at someone about cop rank...

Edited by Sp0on
Johnny likes this
8 hours ago, George said:

But L1on you've been lagswitching since fucking dirty bastards''imma lagswitch to e box''

8 hours ago, George said:

Only time I've seen server lag in the last month is when a BE wave is about to hit, you shouldn't be shit talking about rank when you can't even keep yours.

Just now, George said:

In Kryptons video, that happened before a mass kick happened, last night the server was lagging.

Server wasn't lagging at all though. 

I just want you to answer this on the server you defended you were wall rocks and that you were behind me,yet on forums you plainly say it was just server lag you don't even bring up the fact that you were " at wall rocks" so. There's two different stories with you.

Just now, S^N said:

Server wasn't lagging at all though. 

I just want you to answer this on the server you defended you were wall rocks and that you were behind me,yet on forums you plainly say it was just server lag you don't even bring up the fact that you were " at wall rocks" so. There's two different stories with you.

Honestly man if you're so set on it just report me, I cant be bothered arguing on the forums, it's getting us no where.

Edited by George
On 8/12/2017 at 0:50 AM, George said:

boy lets not even start u put a hotspot on ur phone and turned it off to lag switch me.

Remember that like a year and a half ago

Edited by SampleText