Steve

Increase cap radius to 150m

8 posts in this topic

Jets and tanks tend to just blindly bomb and strafe the people hacking capture points because the radius is so small. A jet or a tank can wipe everyone there easily by doing a quick bombing run. If we increase the radius that you can cap from I bet that more people will play on the ground and use teamwork as opposed to sitting in in one of the buildings hoping they don't get blown up.

Polaris likes this

Just now, Steve said:

Jets and tanks tend to just blindly bomb and strafe the people hacking capture points because the radius is so small. A jet or a tank can wipe everyone there easily by doing a quick bombing run. If we increase the radius that you can cap from I bet that more people will play on the ground and use teamwork as opposed to sitting in in one of the buildings hoping they don't get blown up.

shut up steve

30 minutes ago, Super Bumbi said:

or just be smart and go grab yourself a anti-tank launcher

That is not a thing

33 minutes ago, Steve said:

You dont need to be near the point when hacking it, you can be at the other side of the map if you want, but you dont get money if your too far from it thouth

4 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

That is not a thing

You dont need to be near the point when hacking it, you can be at the other side of the map if you want, but you dont get money if your too far from it thouth

That's what I suggest is that the radius is changed so people can get the money from further away. 

2 hours ago, Steve said:

just remove jets