Make it so you can buy splints at the police HQ please

38 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

It's not the same thing because rebels have to go into a city if they're wanted to get something they need. APD patrols the city regardless + saves their Y inventory so its more a hassle than anything else. 

So because the APD is lazy we need our developer to put some time into making medical available at headquarters? I don't think it's a necessary change at all but i wouldn't be against it either.

Paul Blart and Silver-Spy like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

So because the APD is lazy we need our developer to put some time into making medical available at headquarters? I don't think it's a necessary change at all but i wouldn't be against it either.

I get my legs broken at Pyrgos HQ because of a VDMer... This interrupts my roleplay experience, please fix. I would rather keep on roleplaying than to just stop to just get a splint.

Unless you'll do it for rebel outpost and Skip Tracer as well then no

6 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

It's not the same thing because rebels have to go into a city if they're wanted to get something they need. APD patrols the city regardless + saves their Y inventory so its more a hassle than anything else. 

You're not serious are you?

Towns are the only place where all three factions meet and interact.

Not everything will be done for cops convenience. 

Cops have to go to town. Rebels have to go to town. Medics have to go to town.

Its a point of balance. 

Silver-Spy, Bersabee and Aether like this
15 hours ago, James.Anderson said:

Civ/Rebels get way more attention and things changed than the APD, hell we are still rocking the same uniforms and vehicles from years ago.. 

This is really not a big thing.

So are rebels, lmao.

Let's not forget all police HQ's (with HW patrol as exception) are within ~2km of a medic. 

Let's not forgot a standard cop loadout, with lethals, tracers, flashbangs, etc, is around 3k. (LT's/UC are exceptions and can exceed 10k). So on top of us paying 10x more than the average cop load-out, we now would have to go to town every time just to get medical supplies, but cops can spawn and get them there, seems a bit lopsided. 

If it's not really a big thing let's just leave it the way it is, I'm all for adding splints to the HQ just for all the retards the APD have to deal with on an hourly basis, however cops should be required to go to towns to buy medical, just like civs.

As for rebels, the distance between Pyrgos and Pyrgos rebel is ~8km.

Donor Town to Donor Rebel ~3km.

Athira to Athira HQ ~4km.

At the end of the day not everything can be handed to cops, let's let the devs develop actual content for both Civs & Cops rather than worry about senseless things such as medical's at HQ because cops are lazy.

Edited by hamsham12
Rake likes this
4 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

So are rebels, lmao.

Let's not forget all police HQ's (with HW patrol as exception) are within ~2km of a medic. 

Let's not forgot a standard cop loadout, with lethals, tracers, flashbangs, etc, is around 3k. (LT's/UC are exceptions and can exceed 10k). So on top of us paying 15x more than the average cop load-out, we now would have to go to town every time just to get medical supplies, but cops can spawn and get them there, seems a bit lopsided. 

If it's not really a big thing let's just leave it the way it is, I'm all for adding splints to the HQ just for all the retards the APD have to deal with on an hourly basis, however cops should be required to go to towns to buy medical, just like civs.

As for rebels, the distance between Pyrgos and Pyrgos rebel is ~8km.

Donor Town to Donor Rebel ~3km.

Athira to Athira HQ ~4km.

At the end of the day not everything can be handed to cops, let's let the devs develop actual content for both Civs & Cops rather than worry about senseless things such as medical's at HQ because cops are lazy.

They can remove pain killers I don't care I just need splints

Ricegum likes this
On 8/14/2017 at 5:41 AM, James.Anderson said:

Civ/Rebels get way more attention and things changed than the APD, hell we are still rocking the same uniforms and vehicles from years ago.. 

This is really not a big thing.

It is a big thing, it's an advantage, just cause there hasn't been anything new for cops doesn't mean they should get an advantage lol

20 hours ago, Cassettes said:

It is a big thing, it's an advantage, just cause there hasn't been anything new for cops doesn't mean they should get an advantage lol

It's really not an advantage when I have unlimited blood bags, splints and pain killers when I'm playing medic as a uniformed cop. It's more of a convenience thing and is part of gearing up - something that would be nice for constables and when I'm playing undercover.

4 hours ago, Matt_ said:

It's really not an advantage when I have unlimited blood bags, splints and pain killers when I'm playing medic as a uniformed cop. It's more of a convenience thing and is part of gearing up - something that would be nice for constables and when I'm playing undercover.

Convenience is an advantage, the time you're spending getting those meds could've been just the right amount of time little Fred needed to leave the coke field etc, many scenarios. Imagine the "convenience" Rebels would have if they could sell dirty money at Turfs instead of only at Rebel. Also that would make cops less likely to go into the city and make money instead, don't you think everyone would like that convenience? So it needs to be done for all factions not just cops.

Edited by Cassettes
  • 1 month later...