luche

Police Age update

30 posts in this topic

Maybe going off of maturity rather than age. I had a lot of fun in squeaker patrol and I was complemented many times on how mature I was being. There should be a week period where the young recruit gets tested out to see if they are mature. Then they can be a normal cop.

Pete1 likes this

If only you were around long enough to see the masses blacklisted who all SWORE that they were "mature" enough to be on the APD. As of right now i only know of a very select few people who were grandfathered in and are still cops.

The problem with that is every person/squeaker under the age requirement thinks that they're mature, when they're really not. Sure there are some exceptions for everything, but not enough to warrant what you suggest. 

Markymark and BigBunnehDee like this

Just now, Google™ said:

If there was some squeaker telling me "APD Hands up now or be downed" I could not take that seriously at all. I'm sorry.

During squeaker patrol some people didn't take me seriously. Until they were shot.

7 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Sadly there have been occurrences in the past that have ruined this opportunity  

like me :frog: 

rand01 likes this

I'm not old enough to be cop but I don't want a squeaker processing me either. I do think the age could be set to 16 instead of 17 but then again I wasn't around a few years ago so I don't know if that would work.

rand01 and Miss_IGP like this

I'm glad you enjoyed being on the cop side of life but I don't think it would be a great idea to raise the age cap. I already have a hard time dealing with cops that are supposedly over 17 but certainly don't sound or act like it.

Pwnsome and frantic like this

Just now, swatguy17 said:

Higher ups are never gonna approve this.

True but it was worth a shot.

1 hour ago, Google™ said:

If there was some squeaker telling me "APD Hands up now or be downed" I could not take that seriously at all. I'm sorry.

xD

2 hours ago, Samperino said:

I'm glad you enjoyed being on the cop side of life but I don't think it would be a great idea to raise the age cap. I already have a hard time dealing with cops that are supposedly over 17 but certainly don't sound or act like it.

@ ME TEXT TIME jk

4 hours ago, Tyler said:

As of right now i only know of a very select few people who were grandfathered in and are still cops.

Hi! :D

BUT, even with the current age we still have immature people. ;)

13 minutes ago, NotSoNutty said:

Hi! :D

BUT, even with the current age we still have immature people. ;)

Very true, I have lost count how many people I have met that are old enough to be my dad on here yet they act like a spoiled child in a store when they don't get their way. 

Honestly I'd like to see the she moved up to twenty... all these 17,18,19 yr old immature fucks ruin the game 

8 hours ago, Midamaru said:

@Olio @The Monopoly Man How about you make the squeeker squad  an arena for underage cadets to battle for showing maturity, roleplay and all that you can wish for. The winner gets a chance on joining the APD but any points = kick.

Something I've thought about, just not sure how they would be chosen. Honestly we've had some amazing "kids" come through during Squeaker patrol

Just now, Olio said:

Something I've thought about, just not sure how they would be chosen. Honestly we've had some amazing "kids" come through during Squeaker patrol

why didn't this happen on squeaker patrol v1 :FeelsBadMan:

Noliver. likes this

8 hours ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Very true, I have lost count how many people I have met that are old enough to be my dad on here yet they act like a spoiled child in a store when they don't get their way. 

@every higher up on every server except 1