Azeh finds out the truth

15 minutes ago, Manolo said:

Temper kiddies been cheating for a while cause they suck at this game!... Then they try so hard to defend and say they don't cheat. If you play with cheaters consider yourself a cheating piece of shit too. Some one close that gang full of school girls already! 

What gang are you in

bum41 likes this
1 hour ago, SampleText said:

his account got global banned why would he just buy another to hack again waste of $60

Perfectly logical reasoning from none other than Connor - why would a cheater get banned and then instantly go onto another account to cheat again? Impossible! Totally hasn't happened with the past ~5 convicted cheaters.

Edited by explicit
Squirtle and BlackShot like this
10 hours ago, Manolo said:

Temper kiddies been cheating for a while cause they suck at this game!... Then they try so hard to defend and say they don't cheat. If you play with cheaters consider yourself a cheating piece of shit too. Some one close that gang full of school girls already! 

I've been playing Arma in general for like 5 years now and Asylum for going on 3 years. I've been banned 2 or 3 times from asylum for minuscule shit when I was new, and never cheated. Associating an individuals mistake with the whole group(gang) shows you have a serious lack of intelligence. I said my self, that if he did cheat he should be banned. I haven't seen the evidence my self yet but if I did believe it when I see it, I wouldn't have any sympathy for him. Grow the fuck up.

As well as that I'm not trying to roast you here for being bad or "fingerless", I am willing to bet you have very little experience in this game in comparison to many others.

Edited by Steve