Azeh finds out the truth

3 hours ago, Steve said:

I've been playing Arma in general for like 5 years now and Asylum for going on 3 years. I've been banned 2 or 3 times from asylum for minuscule shit when I was new, and never cheated. Associating an individuals mistake with the whole group(gang) shows you have a serious lack of intelligence. I said my self, that if he did cheat he should be banned. I haven't seen the evidence my self yet but if I did believe it when I see it, I wouldn't have any sympathy for him. Grow the fuck up.

As well as that I'm not trying to roast you here for being bad or "fingerless", I am willing to bet you have very little experience in this game in comparison to many others.

1st of all are you trying to imply that this is the 1st and only member of that shit gang that was banned? Because it's not the 1st and it won't be the last. Trying to defend a gang of little girl cheaters makes you look like a brainless member of this community. Their recruitment page has mods calling them out on it so people that play there or join them already know what they are joining! a gang of cheaters and they are going down 1 at a time! I love the work the mods are doing! 

Edited by Manolo
Just now, Manolo said:

1st of all are you trying to imply that this is the 1st and only member of that shit gang that was banned? Because it's not the 1st and it won't be the last. Trying to defend a gang of little girl cheaters makes you look like a brainless member of this community. Their recruitment page has mods calling them out on it so people that play there or join them already know what they are joining! a gang of cheaters and they are going down 1 at a time! I love the work the mods are doing! 

im so glad a god tier player like you is realizing what ive been saying for the longest time!1!!!!1!!!11!

FudgeR likes this
15 hours ago, Manolo said:

Temper kiddies been cheating for a while cause they suck at this game!... Then they try so hard to defend and say they don't cheat. If you play with cheaters consider yourself a cheating piece of shit too. Some one close that gang full of school girls already! 

I feel like not a lot goes on in your life if you get that excited over people getting banned on a game

Rake and Manolo like this
2 minutes ago, AndrewFam 2.0 said:

I barely play this server or arma anymore, doesn't bother me. Just because he is banned on here doesn't mean i'm losing a friend lol? Really is starting to sound like this is your life lol

Imagine how much more of a loser I would be if I got banned for cheating in a game that I suck at..lol

4 hours ago, Manolo said:

I've been in temper since the start of the gang and I'm not banned. There are people who cheat in this community, maybe they don't play anymore but either way the amount of people cheating is far less then you would think.

Edited by Steve
6 hours ago, Manolo said:

yeah because cheating at cartel with your gang makes you guys soooo good at this game. 

You must be so proud of that huh? why do you still play in a gang of cheaters? 

10 hours ago, thero said:

damn some1 got wiped too many times at the cartel 

Just now, Manolo said:

You Ignore the questions the way you ignore the cheaters in your gang..

The reason you still play in that gang is cause you need all the help you can get at cartels...LOL

list the all the temper members who have been banned for hacking. (don't even try to copy/paste the banned member list because 99% of those people were banned waaaaaaaaaaay before temper)

Noliver. and Steve like this
Just now, thero said:

list the all the temper members who have been banned for hacking. (don't even try to copy/paste the banned member list because 99% of those people were banned waaaaaaaaaaay before temper)

LOL the excuses are amusing..

IT would be easier to list those who have never been banned!

Just now, thero said:

Just Wondering If Ludde Loves You.

Hehe

Edited by ChicoXL
Just now, Manolo said:

the joke is that you are weakly defending ur gang cheating....

not sure if you attended school long enough to know how to read, but i'll let you attempt to read these 2 posts again...

12 minutes ago, thero said:

8 minutes ago, thero said:

Exactly, you don't know anything and yet you still try to talk shit. What a joke..

Edited by thero
Just now, Manolo said:

There is a history of this..This is not the 1st time and it won't be the last!!!

gotta put them gangs on BLAST!!!!

I don't think you read what i wrote properly lol, go back and have a look again x

4 minutes ago, Azeh said:

anyway, I'm pretty confident the person who told me wouldn't lie about it. Doesn't really matter though, he's never getting unbanned.

its an altis life community, people lie and exaggerate and all that jazz, anyway yea oh well lol

9 hours ago, Manolo said:

Where do the mods call us out?

FudgeR and thero like this