Azeh finds out the truth

6 minutes ago, Callumm said:

You do realise he was spawning money not fucking using esp??

Regardless its still a scumbag thing to do, and who's to say he didn't use ESP? Can you prove he didn't?

I don't really care if you cheat, if you feel the need to cheat in a video game you're pathetic, that especially applies to cheating in Arma.

5 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Regardless its still a scumbag thing to do, and who's to say he didn't use ESP? Can you prove he didn't?

I don't really care if you cheat, if you feel the need to cheat in a video game you're pathetic, that especially applies to cheating in Arma.

It's even more pathetic that half of nv spends most of their day Doxing and searching for cheaters and then says that^

Just now, Manolo said:

I had my fun putting this garbage gang on blast! till the next member gets banned....lol

also I would look for the post but I don't surf cheating gangs threads! 

Your not funny kid

Rake likes this
Just now, Fudger said:

It's even more pathetic that half of nv spends most of their day Doxing and searching for cheaters and then says that^

It's pathetic to try to play in a cheat-free environment? I guess we should just all cheat..

And I disagree entirely, its far more pathetic to cheat in ARMA 3, let me say it again, A R M A, than to expose the cheaters.

1 hour ago, Fudger said:

Your not funny kid

You do realize you are defending cheaters right? 

Maybe the mods can check your account since you are so fucking fond of cheaters! 

12 minutes ago, Gareth2.0 said:

The irony of what happened to @Azeh made me laugh so fucking hard. Clearly not the only person on asylum that does their research lmao

His "dox" was nothing azeh hasnt already told everyone (minus the passwords that were changes/outdated).. pretty much everyone in envy knows azehs full name/facebook and probably a few people outside of envy. here I will do a dox on you how Conor did on azeh.

Username: Gareth
Gang: Tenacity
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFgkDVxPSbCpSfUI6e5NOQ
Alias: Gareth Batty
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GarethBatty

Theres a difference to researching people who have something to hide to get the banned to "doxing" someone who has nothing to hide because he got you banned.

Edited by Wang Liqin
6 hours ago, Callumm said:

You do realise he was spawning money not fucking using esp??

This statement is false.

Face facts here people. 

If you play an online game, you will find someone who cheats.

The scary trend we have now is how willingly people tend to help out with ban evasion to hide these people.  

Why?  Do you need a competitive edge?  Are they your "friend"?

They probably wont be your friend after they charge back your paypal for the money you sold them after they got banned.

Granted, there are instances where people are oblivious to knowledge of them cheating.  This is a very rare situation.  WE just like to give you guys the benefit of the doubt.

That doubt is quickly running out.

Contrary to popular belief I do not like to PERM anyone.  But some of you guys leave us with no choice.

21 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Just a part of the game. But the fact that Connor was that upset because I got him banned is worse than me spending time finding people who shouldn't play. I mean, he did the same to people who scammed him for Fifa coins in 2014. He comes from a server where scripters/cheaters run the server because the admins are afraid of getting ddos'd. Also got himself an Olympus ban, so I guess he'll have to enjoy ALRP.
Oh well, he knows who I am and I know who he is :shrug:

You/your friends came on temper ts trying to dox me twice yesterday and both times were fails only thing you got right were some of the steams... also it was not like I was trying to "hide" my ban considering it is my main account that is public, same name as my youtube etc.

22 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

passwords that were changes/outdated

lmao don't lie.

PURE PK and Thor... like this
Just now, Connor McGregor said:

You/your friends came on temper ts trying to dox me twice yesterday and both times were fails only thing you got right were some of the steams... also it was not like I was trying to "hide" my ban considering it is my main account that is public, same name as my youtube etc.

lmao don't lie.

I haven't joined anyone teamspeak or tried to "dox" anyone. I haven't paid attention to anything arma related for a while now, I just enjoy the forum drama. And I didn't lie about his passwords I said they were changed/outdated meaning after the pastebin they were changed and the rest of them were outdated.

Edited by Wang Liqin
Azeh likes this