+2 Player Owned Houses

Sorta like gang houses

How many times do you want to pick up rubber from oil cartel and there is 10 minutes left for restart, or 5min whatever and you do not have enough time to drive to your house but you are playing with gang mates that have a house right next to it?

So many scenarios I cannot list them all.

I feel that a great addition to this server would be to add a house than can be owned by more than 1 person, like a gang house, able to be used by all gang members.

To create such a house would increase activity beyond belief.

I hope you think about this and the great outcomes it may bring.

Just now, Windmere said:

Add keys to houses that you can share with people on gaming-asylum/my by putting in their player ids. Probably too good to be true, but ya.

This was something discussed. Maybe remote control lock system so a friend can get into a house of yours. Or give a friend keys to your house that you can either revoke any time and would remove them with a restart, or if you log off.

Crossfade and scen7edcandle like this
5 minutes ago, Olio said:

Need to be careful with how many houses can be owned to make sure there is available houses. I could see an increase in housing BUT I think the inactivity purge of home ownership needs to be shorter, say like 30-45 days.

I thought it was 30? So I can move my log in alarm to 60 days? :kappa: 

dennozZ and Crossfade like this

In my opinion, allowing others to have keys to your housing would be so broken. Imagine, my friend having a really exclusive house like for example an Abdera house instead of having to try to buy the house from someone else I could just let my friend use his house when he's offline. This would cause problems for the real estate market. Taking this into account I personally would not see this as a good idea. I mean I would love it, but I feel like it would break the real estate market so -1. sorry.

Just now, Google™ said:

In my opinion, allowing others to have keys to your housing would be so broken. Imagine, my friend having a really exclusive house like for example an Abdera house instead of having to try to buy the house from someone else I could just let my friend use his house when he's offline. This would cause problems for the real estate market. Taking this into account I personally would not see this as a good idea. I mean I would love it, but I feel like it would break the real estate market so -1. sorry.

8 minutes ago, Olio said:

...you can either revoke any time and would remove them with a restart, or if you log off.

Google™ and Vhantom like this
1 hour ago, Google™ said:

The real estate market died when they removed crates from sells and made everything rotate. :shrug: