Leaving Asylum Bye scrubs

Hey guys Kale here. Just wanted to say I'm leaving asylum because gang life is dead, tired of wiping FSA, Temper, Envy etc. It gets boring being the best Asylum player so that's why ive decided to go full time on my roblox server. (HMU for link to my server) One of the main reasons I'm leaving is a new gang called Envy pulled 2 ifrits and pushed me at OG I was at castle and I wiped those nerd with my Rahim. I feel like I'm too good to continue with asylum so I'm taking a break. Thanks for all the love these few years have been awesome. Please no hate. ps temper some ass. Hopefully when asylum gets better ill come back and start wiping envy, temper, and fsa again. Till then ill be on my roblox server. Goodbye

Edited by Kale
Just now, Mayhem said:

Still have never heard of you, looked you up.

"Kale or leaf cabbage refers to certain vegetable cultivars of the plant species Brassica oleracea. A kale plant has green or purple leaves and the central leaves do not form a head."

Yeah that's my name nerd. Get off my page you're irrelevant 

Alec-I likes this
Just now, Mayhem said:

No, I'm actually at work making money, while you sit inside, with no tan, begging your parents for more money for video games , while your IQ drops just like your GPA. Hit them books little man

Playing video games can actually increase your intelligence because each time you try out a new video game or do something new in a video game then you become a better learner.

Edited by Google™
Armando Muchacho likes this
Just now, Mayhem said:

This kid probably thinks in real life he can die and press respawn

Well, it could be possible that life is exactly like that. We don't know what happens when we die, for all we know we could see a respawn screen. Fuck this could be a game, I could say that we were all made 2 seconds ago we were all made with all our memories made in tact and what we were doing was made to, you can't prove me wrong.

bunni, Mayhem and FudgeR like this
Just now, Google™ said:

Well, it could be possible that life is exactly like that. We don't know what happens when we die, for all we know we could see a respawn screen. Fuck this could be a game, I could say that we were all made 2 seconds ago we were all made with all our memories made in tact and what we were doing was made to, you can't prove me wrong.

Realest shit ive heard all week thanks homie

Just now, Google™ said:

Say no to drugs google

Just now, Kale said:

Stfu you bot, shouldn't you be giving top making that good good instead of on the forums sucking my dick?

I feel bad for you and anyone you have ever spoken to. Must be very difficult to understand what you say. Really glad you're done with the community

Google™ likes this

Just now, Mayhem said:

Say no to drugs google

I feel bad for you and anyone you have ever spoken to. Must be very difficult to understand what you say. Really glad you're done with the community

You're acting like you're better then me wanna throw down bitch? I got shooters In my squad.