I just wanted to say goodbye and sorry for last post

Kale

My last post was very rude and unhealthy for everyone. I just wanted to say goodbye to you all as I'm leaving asylum to play my roblox server (hmu if you want link) but asylum was fun while it lasted but gang life died so when it starts up again I'll be playing again. Goodbye loves. Temper, envy, fsa still some ass though. Especially Winchester (bot).

5 hours ago, Kale said:

My last post was very rude and unhealthy for everyone. I just wanted to say goodbye to you all as I'm leaving asylum to play my roblox server (hmu if you want link) but asylum was fun while it lasted but gang life died so when it starts up again I'll be playing again. Goodbye loves. Temper, envy, fsa still some ass though. Especially Winchester (bot).

hmu with that roblox server

6 hours ago, Kale said:

who are you?

On August 16, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Kale said:

Little boat hit me up with that roblox puss my guy

cHIP oTLE likes this