Can we get an APD Gang bank?

2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Whenever a LT is going to retire he'll just take some retirement funds out :o

2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Besides.. who would put money in it?

New APD Policy: Whenever you arrest someone put 10% in gang account else kick!!! 

I mean if it did happen, which it won't, there would probably just be an additional button in the car shop "APD Account" to buy the vehicle with the APD money and the money isn't accessible any other way. And for the second quote it could take like 5-10% of arrest funds and auto add them to that account.

The only problem I see without adding additional securities is that a lieutenant+ could just sell a car after purchasing it unless a variable is saved for those vehicles which doesn't allow the selling of them.

Edited by Destrah
12 minutes ago, Destrah said:

I mean if it did happen, which it won't, there would probably just be an additional button in the car shop "APD Account" to buy the vehicle with the APD money and the money isn't accessible any other way. And for the second quote it could take like 5-10% of arrest funds and auto add them to that account.

The only problem I see without adding additional securities is that a lieutenant+ could just sell a car after purchasing it unless a variable is saved for those vehicles which doesn't allow the selling of them.

There's a good old quote that will stop any APD suggestion.

"Would be abused" 

I actually like the idea except for that with 5-10% it might be that the APD would always be able to have armoured vehicles. It would buff the APD heavily in combat which i honestly don't mind but i can see big rebel vs cop threads incoming already.

I do trust LT's to have common sense and not abuse things however, in experience i can say that specially LT's sometimes feel untouchable and give no fucks. End up doing stupid things that would get a constable easily kicked off the force for :P

This whole suggestion could also be converted to something like "Make APD armoured vehicles cheaper" it would result in the same thing, the APD to use them more often. This way you also won't have all APD officers doing a paycut for something they might not agree on.

Rory Pants likes this