A few sever rules and server issues that we should fix

Do not Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM)

VDM is using your vehicle as an OFFENSIVE weapon.

Dropping a sling loaded vehicle from a helicopter to intentionally kill a player or cause destruction by "bombing" them is also considered VDM, and is not allowed.

Armored Vehicles may be used in an offensive manner against ONLY other armored vehicles. (Strider/Hunter/Ifrit) due to the difficulty in stopping those types of vehicles

You may hit a player with your vehicle only if they are firing at you, and blocking your direct path of travel. You may not maneuver to intentionally hit a player.

The VDM rules should be changed to where if someone is actively shooting at you you can hit them with your car. The reason for this change would be if you are driving down the road and someone starts shooting at you at roadside it should be ok for you to sideswipe them because if you drive past your more than likely going to be shot as well as you may not have time to stop and pull a gun out. 

Attempted RDM I just encountered an extremely annoying issue. I submitted a report for people who decided to stop and randomly fire at my car . The report ended up being denied because while they did technically randomly shoot at me without initiation and because I didnt "die" it wasnt going to be classes as random death matching and no action was taken.

Its also pretty fucking annoying when people try to start gunfights and start trouble with the bounty hunter tazers. I have been poached many times because there will be two bounty hunters and I wont know they are associated one hold me at gunpoint I get a chance to run I draw my gun and shoot one the other which I dont know is associated then proceeds to taze me and take the bounty when I only shot this person in self defense because he was chasing me gun out up the office building and he wouldnt stop. I feel like a new rule should be made where bounty hunters found guilty of serious crimes like kidnapping someone who isnt a bounty or holding someone at gunpoint should have the bounty hunter shop restricted for a certain amount of time. Also I feel like we should fix the system to where all bountys have to be approved by an officer after hearing the suspect and the bounty hunters side.The panel at the court house could be fixed to where bounty hunters can send people to jail only with a police officer right there who approved it. This would fix the problem of people just committing a "crime" that wasn't really a "crime" such as self defense or some random person running infront of your car in kavala. Overall the sever is pretty nice and I really enjoy the bounty hunting option but its extremely abused.

These rules have been here for a long time and they are perfect.

-Running someone over who is shooting at you: So your telling me that this should not be classified as VDM?.You do realize VDM stands for [Vehical deathmatch?]..This is not ALRP where you run people over instantly if they shoot at you and no it should never be changed from what it is.This is blatant VDM.

-About your Attempted RDM i have no clue what your talking about.Maybe speak with the admin in ts to get a better understanding of the rules?.

-If you have trouble with bounty hunter your not the only one.Bounty hunters are and always be annoying to everyone thats what they do.Maybe you should not stay in kavala.Join a gang to protect each other and get a better experience in general in the server.

34 minutes ago, Officer Hernandez said:

Attempted RDM I just encountered an extremely annoying issue. I submitted a report for people who decided to stop and randomly fire at my car . The report ended up being denied because while they did technically randomly shoot at me without initiation and because I didnt "die" it wasnt going to be classes as random death matching and no action was taken.

Not rdm/attempted rdm to shoot out someones wheels

Silver-Spy likes this
6 hours ago, Officer Hernandez said:

Do not Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM)

VDM is using your vehicle as an OFFENSIVE weapon.

Dropping a sling loaded vehicle from a helicopter to intentionally kill a player or cause destruction by "bombing" them is also considered VDM, and is not allowed.

Armored Vehicles may be used in an offensive manner against ONLY other armored vehicles. (Strider/Hunter/Ifrit) due to the difficulty in stopping those types of vehicles

You may hit a player with your vehicle only if they are firing at you, and blocking your direct path of travel. You may not maneuver to intentionally hit a player.

The VDM rules should be changed to where if someone is actively shooting at you you can hit them with your car. The reason for this change would be if you are driving down the road and someone starts shooting at you at roadside it should be ok for you to sideswipe them because if you drive past your more than likely going to be shot as well as you may not have time to stop and pull a gun out. 

Its also pretty fucking annoying when people try to start gunfights and start trouble with the bounty hunter tazers. I have been poached many times because there will be two bounty hunters and I wont know they are associated one hold me at gunpoint I get a chance to run I draw my gun and shoot one the other which I dont know is associated then proceeds to taze me and take the bounty when I only shot this person in self defense because he was chasing me gun out up the office building and he wouldnt stop. I feel like a new rule should be made where bounty hunters found guilty of serious crimes like kidnapping someone who isnt a bounty or holding someone at gunpoint should have the bounty hunter shop restricted for a certain amount of time. Also I feel like we should fix the system to where all bountys have to be approved by an officer after hearing the suspect and the bounty hunters side.The panel at the court house could be fixed to where bounty hunters can send people to jail only with a police officer right there who approved it. This would fix the problem of people just committing a "crime" that wasn't really a "crime" such as self defense or some random person running infront of your car in kavala. Overall the sever is pretty nice and I really enjoy the bounty hunting option but its extremely abused.

only thing that should be changed is shoting at someone's car while initing then shoting the person inside the car because he dident get out. but dident get out because he was getting shot at

11 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

only thing that should be changed is shoting at someone's car while initing then shoting the person inside the car because he dident get out. but dident get out because he was getting shot at

If the only interaction is "You shoot someone's tires out" followed by "shoot them because they didn't get out"; that is RDM.

If you shoot at someone's car/tires and don't die,no harm no foul...now if you get out an choose to defend yourself your rightfully in a fight...in the case where the person is shooting you slow down enough so they kill you an report them?? I'm pretty sure that would then be rdm as no one gives you the proper time to make said choice.......

Oh and all the other stuffs you said prob wouldn't work on here..its light rp and cops got enough bs to deal with let alone "approve" a bounty going to jail,other wise they wouldn't have bounty hunters..yea? 

Edited by DankBud

On 8/19/2017 at 5:38 AM, Silver-Spy said:

These rules have been here for a long time and they are perfect.

-Running someone over who is shooting at you: So your telling me that this should not be classified as VDM?.You do realize VDM stands for [Vehical deathmatch?]..This is not ALRP where you run people over instantly if they shoot at you and no it should never be changed from what it is.This is blatant VDM.

-About your Attempted RDM i have no clue what your talking about.Maybe speak with the admin in ts to get a better understanding of the rules?.

-If you have trouble with bounty hunter your not the only one.Bounty hunters are and always be annoying to everyone thats what they do.Maybe you should not stay in kavala.Join a gang to protect each other and get a better experience in general in the server.

Attempted RDM as in im being randomly shot at without a word being said whether im walking down the street or in a car so im going down the ride and getting lit up because this has happened and I didn't die and because I didn't die they couldn't take action. And why do I have to join a gang to get a better experience? If im not in a gang should I be tazed and robbed every 5 minutes until I join a gang and then get into a gunfight every 5 minutes? And I was simply saying we could add some rules to bounty hunter because the items are being misused . When someone is shooting at you its deadly force so that means you can meet that deadly force with deadly force whether its stepping out and shooting someone or hitting someone with your car in defense and not offense that's all I was suggesting and it seems like rather than fixing problems you want to have people conform and deal with them.I shouldn't have to leave a certain part of town to not experience these issues these issues should be fixed so I can play anywhere on the map and not have to deal with these problems that can be fixed but im sure with your kind of ignorance these problems may stay.

On 8/19/2017 at 6:15 AM, Budbringer said:

Not rdm/attempted rdm to shoot out someones wheels

In my Case I was rolling down the street and three people got out of their car without saying anything drew weapons and fired into my vehicle emptying the clip they were most certainly trying to kill me and they fired at me without saying a word .

6 hours ago, Officer Hernandez said:

In my Case I was rolling down the street and three people got out of their car without saying anything drew weapons and fired into my vehicle emptying the clip they were most certainly trying to kill me and they fired at me without saying a word .

Did they kill you?

Just shooting at your vehicle is not rdm.

16 hours ago, Officer Hernandez said:

How do you know they were certainly trying to kill you? Let me answer that for you, you don't know so there isn't attempted RDM. 

Thor... and Amazon like this

This happened to me on stream. 3 guys went after me, I saw there guns and slowly backed away, one ran after me. After realizing they couldn't catch me they started shooting at my tires and myself, I got out and downed all of them. 2 of them then combat logged lol after another civ told me they called me a hacker in side chat. 

BlackShot likes this
On 8/25/2017 at 2:21 PM, Google™ said:

How do you know they were certainly trying to kill you? Let me answer that for you, you don't know so there isn't attempted RDM. 

I should produce the video but they were not aiming for tires my body armor caught 9 mm's and none of my tires were popped they were aiming for the cab of my offroad it was obvious and you shouldn't be able to shoot unless you tell me to stop 

1 hour ago, Officer Hernandez said:

I should produce the video but they were not aiming for tires my body armor caught 9 mm's and none of my tires were popped they were aiming for the cab of my offroad it was obvious and you shouldn't be able to shoot unless you tell me to stop 

Show video then and how much health did you lose?