Erron White Exposed

well lets not all act like we dont have a folder. I bet all of you have atleast one of these:

Spam in macro ("script"), An Auto Walk macro ("script", Or Atleast one form of adaptive crosshair swapping - if you have played longer then a year (yeah yeah its against the rules - we know you have told us, eat a dick)

or something related to csgo cause all of you fucks seemed to have a banned steam account hiding somewhere for that game

Edited by Sugarfoot
23 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

well lets not all act like we dont have a folder. I bet all of you have atleast one of these:

Spam in macro ("script"), An Auto Walk macro ("script", Or Atleast one form of adaptive crosshair swapping - if you have played longer then a year (yeah yeah its against the rules - we know you have told us, eat a dick)

or something related to csgo cause all of you fucks seemed to have a banned steam account hiding somewhere for that game

well i dont think erron white is an actor why would he save his play scripts on his computer

2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Well they banned @Valerios like somewhat shy of two years ago for it and I just never used it since. Whether or not is bannable right now I couldn't say for sure

This is one conversation that Goldberg responded to. He pretty clearly states that they wouldn't ban for adaptive toggle. 

I ask only for arguments sake. I actually found myself too clumsy switching between them. Picked one and stuck with it!

Edited by Professor Pericles
12 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Well to your logic someone that would even stick a quarter in their keyboard they would also dupe/exploit if they knew they wouldn't get caught:thinking:

8 minutes ago, Chase said:

Well to your logic someone that would even stick a quarter in their keyboard they would also dupe/exploit if they knew they wouldn't get caught:thinking:

I mean if you are that ridiculous to go and jam a quarter into your keyboard then you probably have or will dupe.

So it wouldn't be that big of a deal if you threw that idiot a 7 day ban on both strife and altis.

Not sure if i made my idea clear or not , hopefully this clears it up a little bit