BANK/FED/PRISON CALLOUTS

While working on the Bank/Fed/Prison guides for the Wiki, and since there is a new prison, @Patato and I have been trying to get standardised callouts for each area. With the help of the veteran community, we ask for feedback on these callouts and any suggestions or criticism you might have.

ZQdgJhD.png

TfzwJDV.png

JzW9YdE.png

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Just now, Patato said:

In the editor they are actually Ghost Hotel houses ;3

Correct :) which would be at the heroin cartel cap and that's why everyone calls them heroin houses :D 

But hey i'm just saying what is common for most people, you can call it whatever you want!

Edited by Midamaru
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I think it's small lighthouse in editor

Indeed it is, interesting. That's not the typical electrical box like is actually at OG arms but it is commonly called e box. Guess it is kinda a mini lighthouse. The more you know.

Ns2nfdt.png

Edited by Scott
Just now, Scott said:

Indeed it is, interesting. That's not the typical electrical box like is actually at OG arms but it is commonly called e box. Guess it is kinda a mini lighthouse. The more you know.

Ns2nfdt.png

I mean call-outs very so much by gang and its not like it really even looks like a lighthouse. I just go off what ive heard other ppl call it ;3

Scott likes this
16 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Great feedback so far, still open to more, as for Prison,  @TheCrestedPenguin did you have any callouts in mind when you made it?

I made this 

eBIOvie.jpg

when creating the prison to use callouts for myself but i have no problems if it gets incorporated with someone elses plan. I just used to for self reference so i knew what i was building on. Just a quick thingy i made btw keep that in mind i didn't make it with the intent of it looking cool and stuff :P
Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
Gen. Henry Arnold likes this