Austin Dow

Quick Strife Guide atleast 500k per day.

26 posts in this topic

Yeah but I dont do it just a joke lel

Just now, Donald Clinton said:

can u get banned for that?

lol

Just now, Austin Dow said:

Yeah but I dont do it just a joke lel

Just now, Olio said:

I kinda want to a make a video like this but taking money away.

You won't

No balls

:Harambe:

Olio likes this

Just now, Olio said:

Quick strife guide lose 500k per day

Olio likes this

3 minutes ago, Olio said:

Already happend dont got no money for you to take

My original idea to Paratus was that ONLY people who join from Altis server to fill up the server get paid. The implementation he did was not at all what I imagined.

Posted (edited)

Just now, Mr Smirnoff said:

My original idea to Paratus was that ONLY people who join from Altis server to fill up the server get paid. The implementation he did was not at all what I imagined.

Yeah, Its too op and when my friend wires me 1mil on there I dont get the money he looses it make comp report comp report get 150 views and doesnt get accepted or denied when I got the whole thing recorded ;( Huge issue / bug on strife

Edited by Austin Dow

Just now, Mr Smirnoff said:

If there's an AFK timer implemented the current system would be great.  Does help people pulling vehicles get a return if they keep getting blown up

Just now, bamf said:

When I get accused of nerfing things, I want everyone to thank people like Austin OK?

well, I get accused of afking every Strife game when the majority of my playtime is legit :shrug:

Just now, Azeh said:

well, I get accused of afking every Strife game when the majority of my playtime is legit :shrug:

You're just fishing out there then?

Just now, bamf said:

no, I go afk when I realize most of my team consists of useless brain dead monkeys or if I wanna take a break. Apparently afking next to a point doesn't show intent to afk. Atleast I boost the player count without affecting my team. Like I said - most of my playtime is legit. 

On a boat afking? Here, have 3 day. 

Been kicked/banned multiple times for afking on the island already? Here, have another kick or a ban for a few hours

13 minutes ago, bamf said:

"Some" of the admins pick and choose who to kick/ban for afk. Yesterday there was an admin on each team which had 5-10 afks on each side. When asked if they could kick them they ignore then go through a kick wave 30 min later which some weren't even afk.

DeepHouse likes this