my twitch idol Brendon Smith gets me banned from asylum

I've been a pacifist all my life. I have no desire for violence of any kind, and I wish for the world to reach global peace. Ever since I was a boy, I had pictures of @Brendon Smith my idol, plastered on my wall. I've been watching his streams hoping that one day he would notice me. By force, I was drafted into the army by the Altis government. I was shipped off to Tanoa, an island on the pacific region. Three days after entering the island, a fresh war had started between STACKFOR and BLUFOR. In an attempt to stop violence, I positioned myself on the airstrip, ready to protest for peace. Suddenly, I see a jet come down the strip. As I move to approach the jet, it begins to pick up speed rapidly. When the jet becomes closer, I see him. Him. It's Brendon Smith, my childhood idol. In shock, I rush toward the jet. I want him to notice me. But, he doesnt stop. He slams me with his jet, and I slam into the ground. However, I survived the diminishing attack on my body. I brought forth the element of Earth, and did a swift ground pound, and smashed Brendon Smith so hard that he ended his livestream right afterwards. His jet was destroyed, and I prevailed.

I was "banned" from the military and the Altis island for 6 years for this incident. Thank you all for the kind memories, I will make sure to remember all of you.

9c378a6a96fd3830ffe2d2471d9771f7.gif

7985c1c6f71a5c9b19da9aee30c5cb1f.png

Edited by Operation Smoked Bacon
Stratego, Tricks, Sk7 and 11 others like this