When you shouldn't have come back from being inactive

Just now, Callumm said:

why the fuck would you ever think you would get accepted when Andrew killed you and gutchi permed you from our ts.

nobody in the gang likes you.

:shrug:

callum youre literally the charity case in temper youre horrible at this game and multiple members in your own gang have said this why are you talking about who the gang temper likes lmao

9 minutes ago, Crunchedd said:

callum youre literally the charity case in temper youre horrible at this game and multiple members in your own gang have said this why are you talking about who the gang temper likes lmao

Crunchedd you know why you really didnt get accepted!

You aint GOT no HACKS son..... go speak to Conor , get setup and BAM you are in baby! its one of the requirements they don't speak about...LOL

Crunchedd likes this
2 hours ago, Skyyy said:

You would obviously have more vouches if "your members kept telling me to apply", or just by members you mean two? :shrug:

Youre fucking autistic

Members is plural

Two means more then one

so yes you dumb cunt members would be correct if it was 2 or 8 doesn't matter he could of said a couple if he wanted too.

:shrug:

4 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

damn the gang hates me and i can still get in

on the other hand you would never get in :shrug: