Montage - bunni

Omg when I said you are a god I truly ment it and this just proves it even more when I look in side chat you are always killing stellar droids or wiping tenacity rats I always wonder if this man is hacking or not but in reality he is so above the skill group that it is exploiting, its exploiting of the weak ass community to get so many kills that end up in these amazing montages but no its not really exploiting you are just really good and im going to binge watch your montages im actually subbed to you as well and im liking all your videos thank you for rdming me and turning me over because for the 30 minutes I was injail I rewatched the 10 second clip of you downing me the percision and the accurate shot placement it was incredible like nothing I have ever seen before you are my new idol fuck @Tiger im your number one fan now 

2 hours ago, Xehons said:

Omg when I said you are a god I truly ment it and this just proves it even more when I look in side chat you are always killing stellar droids or wiping tenacity rats I always wonder if this man is hacking or not but in reality he is so above the skill group that it is exploiting, its exploiting of the weak ass community to get so many kills that end up in these amazing montages but no its not really exploiting you are just really good and im going to binge watch your montages im actually subbed to you as well and im liking all your videos thank you for rdming me and turning me over because for the 30 minutes I was injail I rewatched the 10 second clip of you downing me the percision and the accurate shot placement it was incredible like nothing I have ever seen before you are my new idol fuck @Tiger im your number one fan now 

This is why everyone thinks your a retard and your not even funny

Merrick, Google™ and Ghouh like this
14 hours ago, Xehons said:

Knee

Pad

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...