Any high levels on BDO want to earn some Asylum $$$

Gatorade

Just now, Weeaboo Jones said:

link your gear it took me 30 minutes to boost shepurd to 56

99 ap (106 ap wityh bonuses) , 145 dp. Couple + 15's thats about it

Just now, Ron said:

where?

Mane's , Rogue's, Helms, Wandering Mines. Alll thej places ive tried but im not all that strong

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Trying to choose a main. I have a level 56 Musa that a lot of people discouraged me from playing so im leveling a few guys to 56 and then choosing.

Honestly, Bdo Meta Atm is  Wiz/Witch/Warrior/DK   - but the dk got a Nerf in Korea, who knows when it will come to Na but that nerf isn't game breaking 

hmm I was leveling a wizard, warrior, and ninja simultaneously. There all at 55 right now

In node wars Wiz dump massive aoe damage and warriors block and get their 100 go in and shit on kids. Ninjas are only good in 1v1s and small scale / so they sneak around and pick off ppl in the back line

Edited by [i]CoZi
Just now, CoZi said:

In node wars Wiz dump massive aoe damage and warriors block and get their 100 go in and shit on kids. Ninjas are only good in 1v1s and small scale

Are ninja's awakenings actually fun enough to make it worth taking the hit? I feel like thats exactly what happened when I went with Musa.

It was a fun class then I just got shit on by equally geared people and lacked in just about every aspect in pve as well

Are ninja's awakenings actually fun enough to make it worth taking the hit? I feel like thats exactly what happened when I went with Musa.

It was a fun class then I just got shit on by equally geared people and lacked in just about every aspect in pve as well

Alot of ppl prefer Baehwa over musa. Musa takes alot of time and gear and they dont get a great power spike till 60 and baehwa get theirs at 58

Ninja is the same u gotta  be dedicated to play that class to the end early game its tough

14 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I main ninja, if you plan on it make sure it's something you actually enjoy as it very very gear and level dependant. Ninja grinding isn't actually as bad as people say of course you wont be able to power farm like wizards, witches & strikers but it is fine. Side note is ninjas take a fuck load more accuracy than any other class so accessories are going to be inherently more expensive ie; red corals, tree belt etc etc