The kindness of gamer friends

scen7edcandle

Hello all, not all of you may know me. But I frequent server 4 as an APD officer and civilian.   My wife and I lost our new born son (just a week before he was due)  just a few weeks ago. It was and still is the single hardest thing to do, to bury your own son. We are devastated, sad, angry and everything in between. 

During this time, a good friend that I met on these Asylum servers did something for my family that not even people I speak with eveyday have done.  I will not say what he and his family did for us, but I am at a loss of words for this man and his kindness. @BigBunnehDee  thanks for everything you do man, you are literally in another continent and took the time and effort to help us. If there is anything I can ever do to help you I would do it in a heartbeat, Love ya man. 

This community isn't just a gaming community, a lot of us have become close friends. I consider some I have met family.  Thanks for reading this. Sorry if it saddened you, I just want him to be noticed for the good person he is.