leaving people in zipties

Just now, Nicolas March said:

I think you should add it so, if after 5 minute you have no been touched or escourted by anyone your automatickly unziptied, also make it so if no one in the group that restrained you in not in a 2km radus of you, your get unziptied

I think its dumb you can lose 10 minute of your time because of some rdmer

So just halve the time you're restrained? Means you have to use more zip ties for people you actually want to catch. The few RDMs can be reported.

1 minute ago, cHIP фTLE said:

I think the timer should be EXTENDED to 30 minutes...  the more times this happens to assholes in kavala, the LESS people will actually stay in kavala....

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!

But for real, I agree. If you don't like getting ziptied, get the fuck out of Kavala. Make bounty hunters work for their bounties. I personally stay in Kavala only for bounties. I don't leave you in zips. But if I die then you're oh so fucked. You should probably go patrol the MSR in an ifrit! kek

Edited by Fidel C4str0
1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

I just restrain them and lock them in a car, 

option 1) the zip ties break and they suicide to get back, I win

option 2) zip ties break and they wait for their friends to get lockpicks to help them, I still win

option 3) they combat log, they get banned, once again I win

but I mainly target cops right @HomeTrlx

tumblr_no9d35J0qA1rv5j9yo1_500.gif

On 30/08/2017 at 5:28 PM, Mayhem said:

I just restrain them and lock them in a car, 

option 1) the zip ties break and they suicide to get back, I win

option 2) zip ties break and they wait for their friends to get lockpicks to help them, I still win

option 3) they combat log, they get banned, once again I win

but I mainly target cops right @HomeTrlx

just lock them in a boat and launch it to the sea, basically covers all 3 options

On August 30, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Nicolas March said:

I think you should add it so, if after 5 minute you have no been touched or escourted by anyone your automatickly unziptied, also make it so if no one in the group that restrained you in not in a 2km radus of you, your get unziptied

I think its dumb you can lose 10 minute of your time because of some rdmer

You type like your brain struggles to spell and make proper sentences...  - 101 you fail english class.

Henry Facesmasher likes this