It would add a new element for criminals and cops to do on Altis. A chance to gain money, and something new to the servers. Example being a giant meth bust being successful for the cops, thus taking the evidence back to lock up yeah? Once in lockup, you should have a chance to brake it out, like that of a prison break/bank.

Spederino, Dally, killer11 and 2 others like this

Maybe the devs could bring in some Training Officers to help them build shit so now they have 5+ helping hands and creative minds since all we do is build shit anyway. With all the suggestions the community brings, give some of us a week or two and we'd have tons of concept builds presented to them. The prison seemed to be acceptable by the community, Nathan and I made that. :frog:

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Sandwich said:

Maybe the devs could bring in some Training Officers to help them build shit so now they have 5+ helping hands and creative minds since all we do is build shit anyway. With all the suggestions the community brings, give some of us a week or two and we'd have tons of concept builds presented to them. The prison seemed to be acceptable by the community, Nathan and I made that. :frog:

No ? 

Google™ and Sandwich like this
Just now, Sandwich said:

Maybe not the TO's. I'm going to have to be a gnashes on this one.

Sandwich, Silver-Spy and killer11 like this
Just now, Sandwich said:

You're a T/O not a Contributor.

killer11 and Sandwich like this
Just now, Sandwich said:

Putting down walls and barriers doesn't produce code.

Edited by Windmere
Just now, Tusken Raider said:

The guy that says other people need to take common sense training yet doesn't have enough to use the search feature.

I sell lessons on PUBG for $50/hr.

Also, I made a new post about this so it's actually dedicated to this the other ones I saw that I looked up are dedicated to just many ideas that can help better improve Asylum. 

I have a special today of 5 hours of teaching on PUBG for only $150.

28 minutes ago, Google™ said:

@Gnashes @bamf Evidence Lockup?

Explanation of system:

All seized items go into this place for one restart instead, including Y and phsyical inventories. - When seized at the HQ.

The problem with this is it would need a cap on how many items it can contain and the items would need to be wiped after every failed attempt. Otherwise say you have a million dollars worth of contraband in there, people would keep attacking it all day and nobody in the APD is going to keep wasting load out money on that shit. Don't even suggest default loadouts either cuz nobody except googles penny pinching ass uses that.

Google™ and Flameless like this
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

The problem with this is it would need a cap on how many items it can contain and the items would need to be wiped after every failed attempt. Otherwise say you have a million dollars worth of contraband in there, people would keep attacking it all day and nobody in the APD is going to keep wasting load out money on that shit. Don't even suggest default loadouts either cuz nobody except googles penny pinching ass uses that.

Cooldown timer of 45 min. like the prison

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

My mind set was, that the evidence would be spread out. That and you would have to get box trucks and such to get most of the evidence out.

BlackShot likes this
5 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Nobody performs any of the current actions on asylum for the loot. 

Maybe I'm reading too much into this. Could you go more in depth as to why you don't like the idea? I mean sure, it's another place to fight but it'll bring something new to the table. I'm open to the idea, and any new ideas about this topic really.

Just now, KrazyKnight said:

Maybe I'm reading too much into this. Could you go more in depth as to why you don't like the idea? I mean sure, it's another place to fight but it'll bring something new to the table. I'm open to the idea, and any new ideas about this topic really.

Asylum needs the evidence lockup to survive.