Wondering if anyone else is having this Teamspeak error

Salamander Man

Recently, I haven't been able to connect to the TS server. I've tried reinstalling my TS and direct connecting to the server multiple times, but to no avail. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this problem in the past and knows how to fix it or if anyone else is currently having this issue.bc6509aeb2201cc45d28dfa9532179af.png

The knowledge base article it refers to is this: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/332

13 hours ago, Salamander Man said:

Recently, I haven't been able to connect to the TS server. I've tried reinstalling my TS and direct connecting to the server multiple times, but to no avail. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this problem in the past and knows how to fix it or if anyone else is currently having this issue.bc6509aeb2201cc45d28dfa9532179af.png

The knowledge base article it refers to is this: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/332

The ts needs an update because teamspeak done updates to their TSDNS and asylum is outdated. If you use ts3 version 3.1.3 i think it is, it kinda fixes it for the time being.

2 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The ts needs an update because teamspeak done updates to their TSDNS and asylum is outdated. If you use ts3 version 3.1.3 i think it is, it kinda fixes it for the time being.

Yeah, it's needed an update for at least 6 months now, if not longer. Geuss who is the only one who can update it, just like the forums. 

Sandwich and Bikstok like this