This is just ridiculous

Scotch Man

Hello so I got banned for the dumbest reason so I post a ban appeal like everyone should and I post my video response that shows proof that I did not do what I was banned for and it has been 2 days and @Clint Beastwood has not replied to my video I dont know if she does not see it which is not possible because I messaged many people and they told me that @ her in my appeal to let her know. So at this point I think she is just ignoring it which I feel like is not fair at all I have stayed up almost 2 whole days waiting for a reply so I can play again but what do you know no reply. When I was staying up for this time I seen clint beastwood on 5 different times. This is just dumb at this point I dont get why other admins cant fix the problem for me @HapHazard please do something about this. This is their job am I wright or wrong the admins get on and I check on their profile to see what clint is doing seeing if she would go to appeals to reply but nooo she goes and a topic about how turfs need to be moved like ???? you might as well be community member.

Xehons likes this
Just now, Methlab707 said:

@Super Bumbi because i put money into this server and i have my time wasted 2 days wasted when i see them online just looking at topics then getting off ... p.s its not dead you your just not happy because it doesnt fit your needs 

Take it easy and chillax buddie, this server isn't worth getting frustrated over nor is any server. Just understand that the administrators in time will come to your application.

10 minutes ago, Methlab707 said:

Hello so I got banned for the dumbest reason so I post a ban appeal like everyone should and I post my video response that shows proof that I did not do what I was banned for and it has been 2 days

I got here to realize that what you are saying is meaningless. Learn some patience, young one. I got permed and it took five months to get it appealed.

Edited by Maric

@Mayhem It sure looks like she wants to be classified as a girl still if she has that picture and backround still if you have a sex change im pretty sure you can spare 1min to change your pic unless you want to be classified as one still

So a person having a girl in underwearing on a runway and having some girl hugging a bear or something makes him want to be classified as a girl? Just wait in ts for an admin, show them the proof. Now I'm kinda curious what the ban was for and what your proof is. Please show us

Just now, Mayhem said:

So a person having a girl in underwearing on a runway and having some girl hugging a bear or something makes him want to be classified as a girl? Just wait in ts for an admin, show them the proof. Now I'm kinda curious what the ban was for and what your proof is. Please show us

+1 Show us the proof

@Mayhem Yes it does. And the ban was for CL which i did not do my whole xfinity went out and i showed her more then enough proof and she just does not seem to care doesnt reply stays online and looks at topics. 

I didn't lagswitch either it was my verizon that went out btw 2 years btw @Patrick Swayze2.0 didnt do anything either

Shepurd and explicit like this