3 Million Giveaway (It's over)

James Gambino

So I can buy a house also share some money with my friend who helped me and as I really need money would appreciate a lot. And also get my hunter I lost. And lately I have just been getting rdmed and I have been on a bad run of form probably losing like 200k gear in last 2 days due to rdmers and I have new plans if I get the money. 

Edited by James555
59 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

@bigjohn561

1 million

To help him come back to Asylum with a better mood after what happened to his home in Texas.

If I get this 1mil and ur wanting it, private message me.  (if u have PayPal) got to pay for damages somehow :FeelsBadMan:

Edited by bigjohn561
Will need someone to collect for me since i cant even get online lol.
Mayhem, wollie35, Midamaru and 1 other like this
4 hours ago, Midamaru said:

We're gonna do the following: 

Post below the name of a player

Amount

Reason why

I'll pick and start giving away, you can try motivate eachothers wish by quoting or liking. 

Obu Obu Obu

2 mill

I spend quite a bit of time on trying to help new players out and showing them the ropes/making hilarious experiences for them (like getting in a car chase by 6 cops then getting parole and stealing their car directly after getting parole). The result is I lose a bit of money here and there since most of them start off in kavala and well it's kavala.

5 hours ago, wollie35 said:

@Aaron2431

1 mil

So maybe he can buy his way to corporal? aaron #foreverconstable

hehehe

Bastard ;)

5 hours ago, Midamaru said:

We're gonna do the following: 

Post below the name of a player

Amount

Reason why

I'll pick and start giving away, you can try motivate eachothers wish by quoting or liking. 

@wollie35

1.5 mil

Too pay for a speech therapist so he can learn to talk properly? 2 years still can't understand him. Hehe ;)

Edited by Aaron2431
Farmer Steve likes this

Walter White

A small donation of one million dollars:)

I am Walter White and I am the founder/ owner of White's Rock Candy Shack located in Kavala Square. I really need the donation of one million dollars to upgrade/ maintain my factories across the land of Altis, to expand my operations in other towns around Altis, experiment new everlasting flavors and spread joy to all the meth rock candy lovers of Altis. I'm very dedicated to my business and would love to continue my career in candy making. The last few months have been very difficult because i'm on the verge of bankruptcy and the bank off Altis won't give me a loan due to my history/ records. Please help me in growing my business and keeping the rock candy business alive. Thank you!

KingBean

$1,234,567.89

I need this small donation because i'm selfish.  I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of being sick and tired.  This will help get me my medicine as well as help keep all the vehicles full of fuel in the early $$ a.m. runs.  

P.S.  Did I mention I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired?

Edited by KingBean