3 Million Giveaway (It's over)

3 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

I feel as if i'm too biased to choose a winner, anyone has a good suggestion to pick other winners?

Yeah me pick me! I have a story!!

When I was a young boy, back in 1944, my mother used to love nursery rhymes so she would sing them to me every night to help me go to bed. After she sang it to me I would immediately fall asleep. As I grew up, I always wanted to fight for the Cuban Army. We were being attacked by the French and they started drafting civilians to defend the country. So, before I was drafted, in 1960, I was 16 years old now, I joined the Cuban Army as an assaulter (Gearing up for SWAT). I was in the front lines, and I could see the French coming from far away. I had to do something! So I ran through the tree line, ran around the MRAPS, took cover and started taking out enemy forces. Suddenly, a French spy walked up behind me and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I fell asleep. When I woke up, I rolled on my back, to see the French spy with a gun to my head, they lifted their mask it and it was... MY MOTHER! She lowered the gun, and shot both my knee's out. I was later picked up by the Cuban Army and brought back for medical treatment. I was discharged medically and was told I could never walk again.

I need money for my hospital bills & wheelchair (as well as service truck for my wheel chair.)

Just now, Fidel C4str0 said:

Yeah me pick me! I have a story!!

When I was a young boy, back in 1944, my mother used to love nursery rhymes so she would sing them to me every night to help me go to bed. After she sang it to me I would immediately fall asleep. As I grew up, I always wanted to fight for the Cuban Army. We were being attacked by the French and they started drafting civilians to defend the country. So, before I was drafted, in 1960, I was 16 years old now, I joined the Cuban Army as an assaulter (Gearing up for SWAT). I was in the front lines, and I could see the French coming from far away. I had to do something! So I ran through the tree line, ran around the MRAPS, took cover and started taking out enemy forces. Suddenly, a French spy walked up behind me and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I fell asleep. When I woke up, I rolled on my back, to see the French spy with a gun to my head, they lifted their mask it and it was... MY MOTHER! She lowered the gun, and shot both my knee's out. I was later picked up by the Cuban Army and brought back for medical treatment. I was discharged medically and was told I could never walk again.

I need money for my hospital bills & wheelchair (as well as service truck for my wheel chair.)

Your mom shot your knees off? Thats pretty fucked up LOL

Clay Teller

Best name NA/EU/WW. The only player here who would never rob a new player :kappa:. My depression started 19 hours ago when i found out Dredd got cuk`ed, and now i need something to cheer me up. I wont tell Gnashes all that money came from strife AFK´ing. The money would go to saving to-come kavala pistolbanger children whom are stuck in the slums of Altis.  

43 minutes ago, Clay Teller said:

Clay Teller

Best name NA/EU/WW. The only player here who would never rob a new player :kappa:. My depression started 19 hours ago when i found out Dredd got cuk`ed, and now i need something to cheer me up. I wont tell Gnashes all that money came from strife AFK´ing. The money would go to saving to-come kavala pistolbanger children whom are stuck in the slums of Altis.  

giphy.gif

but not for you EXDEEE

Edited by Midamaru
Clay Teller likes this
Just now, Mayhem said:

Go on cop, for the people that try and pay their tickets that are low but says they couldn't afford it. Give them a random amount of money. It's what I do. Sometimes small amounts like 25k to get them started

Thats something i always do :P  this is just a big giveaway so i can start farming again

• 1 month later...