Revert Cartes to give money directly to gang bank

Revert cartels to give money directly to gang bank?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Revert cartels to give money directly to gang bank?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2017 at 6:01 PM, tryhardsqueaker said:

Gnashes will be more likely to take away the money completely than make it go straight to bank. Apparently you need high risk for everything even though you risk 30k loadouts and 120k ifrits to take the cartel in the first place. 

Last cartel i fought was me v 4 people who showed up in a quinlin.  EZ 100k

2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

And why?

Most the money in there is auto generated from code, not form people actually selling drugs or other activities that generate the funds for it. Having it deposit into the bank would literally be giving gangs free auto generated money.

Not to mention the part where if a gang caped it and another gang claimed it right back before they could" check the fridge" there would be nothing for the gang that caped it last due to the auto deposit. 

9 minutes ago, badger said:

Most the money in there is auto generated from code, not form people actually selling drugs or other activities that generate the funds for it. Having it deposit into the bank would literally be giving gangs free auto generated money.

Not to mention the part where if a gang caped it and another gang claimed it right back before they could" check the fridge" there would be nothing for the gang that caped it last due to the auto deposit. 

They already stated that if they reverted it back, it would not be auto-generating money and instead people would have to be running drugs/buying gear in order for the cartel to be making money.

And I don't really see that as realistic.  You want the money to keep going to you.  You go defend it, it's what happened pre-6.0.  Besdies that, with money from the fridge does what you are already talking about.  People only give a fuck about it if the fridge is maxed out, otherwise nobody gives a fuck about the cartel.

On 9/3/2017 at 2:55 PM, Faarooq said:

Makes it more worth to actually fight the cartel rather then just go there whens its high get the money and then not defend it cuz u already took it all

If it was direct to gang bank it would encourages all gangs interested in the money that comes from it to constantly control the cartel. Why? Because you don't know how much your gang bank could be missing out on. The way it stands now, small gangs will only come fight if there's over 50k in it. 

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
8 hours ago, Steve said:

If it was direct to gang bank it would encourages all gangs interested in the money that comes from it to constantly control the cartel. Why? Because you don't know how much your gang bank could be missing out on. The way it stands now, small gangs will only come fight if there's over 50k in it. 

Pretty much what i ment