Enjoy

Sammmy

Oml this is awful

Mic is garbage

Flow is garbage

Beat is garbage

Bars are garbage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real underground rapper from my city

Edited by Shane McCoy
Mr.Purple likes this
Just now, Azeh said:

I reported him with the evidence I had and from my standpoint, the evidence was pretty convincing. 

Exposed.exe tells me he's 100% sure Sammy had the cheat (through tracing). I ask the cheat developer if he's familiar with a "Sammy" and he says yes. I tell him it's a friend of McLovin and after asking him a few times for any proof, he agrees to show me a paypal invoice (from his website I'm guessing? Idk how it works). In the Paypal invoice you can see the same picture as Sammy's Asylum profile pic which means that it's definitely not the other Sammy we're talking about. Sammy was aware of McLovin having the cheat and how the application process worked, but wasn't very welcoming to it (I got this information recently however). 

Whoever Exposed.exe is, why would him and the cheat developer set Sammy up as a cheat purchaser even though the cheat developer doesn't know who he is?

Did McLovin ever use the cheat on Asylum? I don't know. From one situation I've heard about - it's a possiblity, but him having the cheat was mainly for promotion reasons (making a video for the cheat and such). I've been told Sammy is a nice guy and there is nothing that suggests that he actually used the cheat, if he even had it in the first place. But my question still stands - why would he be set up by someone? 

If it was up to me I wouldn't mind Sammy getting an unban, but that's entirely up to the admins and not me. If McLovin never cheated on Asylum then I wouldn't mind him getting an unban either, but that's not really something I can confirm or deny.  Connor however - he could get his legs amputated and I wouldn't care. 

The invoice appears to be IPS eCommerce, so the profile picture shown is either the buyer's avatar on the forums or the gravatar associated to his email. If you have his email, you can check his gravatar: https://en.gravatar.com/site/implement/hash/. Either way, his actual paypal is irrelevant. The buyer could have used his mom's for all we know.

thero likes this
2 hours ago, Azeh said:

I reported him with the evidence I had and from my standpoint, the evidence was pretty convincing. 

Exposed.exe tells me he's 100% sure Sammy had the cheat (through tracing). I ask the cheat developer if he's familiar with a "Sammy" and he says yes. I tell him it's a friend of McLovin and after asking him a few times for any proof, he agrees to show me a paypal invoice (from his website I'm guessing? Idk how it works). In the Paypal invoice you can see the same picture as Sammy's Asylum profile pic which means that it's definitely not the other Sammy we're talking about. Sammy was aware of McLovin having the cheat and how the application process worked, but wasn't very welcoming to it (I got this information recently however). 

Whoever Exposed.exe is, why would him and the cheat developer set Sammy up as a cheat purchaser even though the cheat developer doesn't know who he is?

Did McLovin ever use the cheat on Asylum? I don't know. From one situation I've heard about - it's a possiblity, but him having the cheat was mainly for promotion reasons (making a video for the cheat and such). I've been told Sammy is a nice guy and there is nothing that suggests that he actually used the cheat, if he even had it in the first place. But my question still stands - why would he be set up by someone? 

If it was up to me I wouldn't mind Sammy getting an unban, but that's entirely up to the admins and not me. If McLovin never cheated on Asylum then I wouldn't mind him getting an unban either, but that's not really something I can confirm or deny.  Connor however - he could get his legs amputated and I wouldn't care. 

If you're talking about the time he killed a couple of you nv lads on OG with a rook it really wasn't that remarkable as people make it out to be lmao. He was literally just shooting people in the back. I've been good friends with both sammy and mclovin' for a pretty long time and if they ever cheated on asylum I'd hope they'd admit to me, atleast after they got permed. They'd have no reason to lie after that. Just like sammy has no reason to lie about not cheating now he's permed. Sammy has had arma uninstalled ever since mclovin' was banned and from what I can tell didn't and doesn't give a fuck about arma/asylum. If he bought/used the cheat I have full faith that he'd admit it. To answer your question I have no idea why somebody would want to set him up. Like I've said before, sammy's is honest to god not the type of person to get banned for cheating then continue to lie about never buying the cheat. Would also like to point out that the hexaim cheat got detected not long ago, meaning that if sammy used it on his main or an alt account he would be global banned. (Mclovin' is global banned on a second account for using said cheat) We all know how easy it was for you boys to find that one out. Do it for sammy. Find a global banned alt account of his and i'll believe that he was cheating. 

Edited by Gareth2.0
2 hours ago, Azeh said:

Did McLovin ever use the cheat on Asylum? I don't know. From one situation I've heard about - it's a possiblity, but him having the cheat was mainly for promotion reasons (making a video for the cheat and such).
I've been told Sammy is a nice guy and there is nothing that suggests that he actually used the cheat, if he even had it in the first place. But my question still stands - why would he be set up by someone? 

So im gonna make an account on an arma 3 cheat site, set my name as Azeh, copy your profile pic, so then it must be you.

Just because someone has the same name and pic doesn't mean its them.

Sammy has no reason to cheat, hes a chill guy who probably gives less fucks about this server and/or arma than paratus does. He's a good player but even if you were to watch his montages, yes they are really good, but no, you couldn't possibly even think he was hacking from them.

Sammy likes this
Just now, Azeh said:

The difference here is that the cheat had max 5 users and required an invite from a trusted member. IIRC, the apparent purchase date was 7 or so days before McLovin's BattlEye ban hit, meaning that if he had the cheat, they'd have it at the same time.

Like I said, there's no proof that suggests Sammy actually used cheats. Ask Gareth for my PM.

You know more about this cheat than i do man, i respect the fact that you can admit there isn't any proof that i actually used cheats but apparently its enough proof to ban me.

80b300d22dbc8e1255654c7185be54cf.png

Gareth2.0, thero and Noliver. like this
Just now, Sammy said:

You know more about this cheat than i do man, i respect the fact that you can admit there isn't any proof that i actually used cheats but apparently its enough proof to ban me.

80b300d22dbc8e1255654c7185be54cf.png

9 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Like I said, there's no proof that suggests Sammy actually used cheats.

how is he banned for having 3rd party apps then :thinking: