Gone with reliance.. Dredd

Clay Teller

Now you don't know me, and you don't care about me, so let me tell you a little bit about myself:

I'm a salty p2 pleb, who sits in my moms basement and play videogames all day. The highlight of my day is when someones say "fuck you stupid cunt" or "kys danish cocksucker", but lately something has been missing from all that is my life at this point..

Reliance died not to long ago when school started, and let's all just be happy about that, but Reliance is not what i'm missing man... it's Dredd.

Today i wondered: "Why is there no drone flying around me, and how come all the kavala cops are so out of shape. Where is my 50% ticket increase and higherup requests being denied? ", and it turned out, Dredd left us.. I just woke up in my sticky semen covered blankets with a tear in my eye, i miss him man, i miss @Dredd

Let us have him back man, he's the only lieutenant who can ever survive the aids that is p2. :FeelsBadMan:

Post me all your memories and dank memes about our fallen and beloved robocop, make Subaru realize then when he passes away, the only person who could ever carry the torch is Dredd.

Billedresultat for suicidal pepe

Walt, Mr. Fenwick, Skittles and 5 others like this