Community Encouragement

From what I have seen, there has been a number of outstanding ideas that are not out reasonable whatsoever that COULD be implemented into the server, but are just denied. I have been talking to some people about what would make this server great again and the most common discussion topic I hear is Gang Life. Soooo everyone who is interested in seeing this community thrive again like it once used to, I encourage you to create ideas in depth. Explain how they would work, how they could be implemented, along with thinking the possible downsides so the community can think through your suggestion and see if it would make a good addition or not. By all means this isnt an insult or attack on any of the staff, but merely a community encouragement to voice your opinion in positives (with well thought and planned out suggestions for the developers to think) rather then negatives (complaining on the forums 24/7 with sarcastic comments.)

I have some ideas myself that I want to develop more so like I said earlier please don't be afraid! Let the community and the devs hear your suggestions and your ideas.

Note: Please don't reply to this thread if your just going to post negatives or anything other than simply giving good suggestions, or an opinion on what could be fun/interesting for the community. 

Silver-Spy, bum41, Sandwich and 1 other like this
48 minutes ago, Mr. Brown said:

From what I have seen, there has been a number of outstanding ideas that are not out reasonable whatsoever that COULD be implemented into the server, but are just denied. I have been talking to some people about what would make this server great again and the most common discussion topic I hear is Gang Life. Soooo everyone who is interested in seeing this community thrive again like it once used to, I encourage you to create ideas in depth. Explain how they would work, how they could be implemented, along with thinking the possible downsides so the community can think through your suggestion and see if it would make a good addition or not. By all means this isnt an insult or attack on any of the staff, but merely a community encouragement to voice your opinion in positives (with well thought and planned out suggestions for the developers to think) rather then negatives (complaining on the forums 24/7 with sarcastic comments.)

I have some ideas myself that I want to develop more so like I said earlier please don't be afraid! Let the community and the devs hear your suggestions and your ideas.

Note: Please don't reply to this thread if your just going to post negatives or anything other than simply giving good suggestions, or an opinion on what could be fun/interesting for the community. 

:frog:

4 minutes ago, Google™ said:

Been done before already

Never said it hasn't. But this attitude is why nothing will change. Don't get me wrong in no way do I expect the devs to actually listen but it doesn't hurt to try. I mean do you want to watch it fall? Or do you want to attempt again to make it rise? I guess its a question of who you are....

Google™ likes this
Just now, Mr. Brown said:

Never said it hasn't. But this attitude is why nothing will change. Don't get me wrong in no way do I expect the devs to actually listen but it doesn't hurt to try. I mean do you want to watch it fall? Or do you want to attempt again to make it rise? I guess its a question of who you are....

I'ma sit back and watch it fall

i love the enthusiasm but you have to realize the only dev who gives a shit is Gnashes. Paratus left to make a game that will peak then die and Bamf came back to just add in what others made (ex. The asylum exchange and even the fucking lights destrah made) Asylum needs new devs not a change of attitude imo.

Edited by Google™
Just now, Google™ said:

I'ma sit back and watch it fall

i love the enthusiasm but you have to realize the only dev who gives a shit is Gnashes. Paratus left to make a game that will peak then die and Bamf came back to just add in what others made (ex. The asylum exchange and even the fucking lights destrah made) Asylum needs new devs not a change of attitude imo.

No I agree. The reason I made this thread was to maybe get just a little more ideas and opinions so maybe I could bring it to him and talk about why it was denied, why it is not being looked upon, why things don't get implemented. From this discussion wether I find out anything at all, will give a little insight to where the community is going and what could happen to it.

If anyone wants to criticize this and dish more shit on why this post is a "useless waste of time that has been done before" then don't bother responding. 

Edited by Mr. Brown
Google™ likes this
On 9/5/2017 at 8:08 AM, Mr. Brown said:

This would be awesome!