new drug cartel location needs some rethinking

This was an old cartel back when there was a lot of fighting on the servers.

I'm sure the kids that only solo cap won't like it considering it IS easy to get run up on, but for real cartel fights it's actually a good location. It's very different from the other caps like OG and Tower Meth because it takes a very different strategy for Defending and Attacking it. Gangs that learn how to fight it first will dominate other gangs that haven't figured it out yet.

Personally, I'm glad to see it back.

13 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

It's not about cover, its about accessibility

This^^

No one wants to have to grab an Orca and go on a 5 minute flight EVERYTIME some retard decides they want to solo cap cocaine castle with their 1 friend who sits up in the tower where you literally can't get to him without dropping someone with a helicopter on him. Any cartel they try to put up around the north west part of the map will be a failure, unless they decide to add a full town up there along with another Rebel Outpost as well that are all be generally close to the cartels(Similar to Donor Rebel and Arms caps/Meth caps). Otherwise it's the biggest pain in the ass getting there for the fight, for the initial attack, and anyone trying to respawn and come back.

7 hours ago, Widsyy said:

u must be new here, that is one of the most fun places to fight on the map but a irrelevant mongol like u wouldn't know anything about that

ive only been here 7 months around that how could i know it just seems quite dry of cover

3 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

One of the best spots for fighting, you will see it eventually Crunchedd. (Hopefully)

And watch out for the little chapel on the island :kappa:

fingers crossed

3 hours ago, Shepurd said:

This^^

No one wants to have to grab an Orca and go on a 5 minute flight EVERYTIME some retard decides they want to solo cap cocaine castle with their 1 friend who sits up in the tower where you literally can't get to him without dropping someone with a helicopter on him. Any cartel they try to put up around the north west part of the map will be a failure, unless they decide to add a full town up there along with another Rebel Outpost as well that are all be generally close to the cartels(Similar to Donor Rebel and Arms caps/Meth caps). Otherwise it's the biggest pain in the ass getting there for the fight, for the initial attack, and anyone trying to respawn and come back.

i mean you can make closer drugs that have a more push orientated fight like og arms or church arms theres plenty of places on the map to choose from

2 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

ive only been here 7 months around that how could i know it just seems quite dry of cover

fingers crossed

i mean you can make closer drugs that have a more push orientated fight like og arms or church arms theres plenty of places on the map to choose from

There's really not, this has been talked about probably a hundred times. This is 100% one of the best caps for drug, especially with the current meta of "grab an Ifrit and drive brainlessly into cap".

andrewfam x likes this